Hi im a plasterer that works with any other person looking for price work mainly.

Members online

No members online now.
Hi tiajohnson, this is the plasterers forum, mind you theirs not many plasterers on here, if you are a plasterer just that works with another person, just carry on working with that “another person”

Hi im a plasterer that works with another person looking for price work mainly 3 bedrooms would be good
brian regan what GIF

I only do 2 bedroom bungalows, sorry can’t help with anything 3 bedrooms

Do you want a loft conversion not sure if it's 4 bed though do you do en suites or should I tell customer to get someone else in
WTF!!

I.m a plasterer........ok i pretend to be . Like working by my sen at moment with absolute 90.s on but getting fed up with it. Would like to do a 2 x 2 ceiling . A day . 120 plus materials .

Whoa - haven't heard that name since the early 90s!
don't think it is / I was brought up with phil cool Philip martin was his real name we where next door neighbours mate for many years he served his time as a sparkie then started doing the workmans clubs as a comedian met up with jasper carrot who got him in with the wright people and made it big time but fame didn't alter him always had time for a catch up if we met in the street / that's not him just checked it

don't think it is / I was brought up with phil cool Philip martin was his real name we where next door neighbours mate for many years he served his time as a sparkie then started doing the workmans clubs as a comedian met up with jasper carrot who got him in with the wright people and made it big time but fame didn't alter him always had time for a catch up if we met in the street / that's not him just checked it
He was good