Hi Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo80

Hi guys. My name is Mark. I am from Walsall. I am thirty years old. Married. I trained as a plasterer when I left school but the got bored of it and di other things. I have been back at it for the past three years now and I am enjoying it again. I am looking to build a website to expand the business and other things and this seemed like a good place to start. Thanks :RpS_blushing:

Alright Mark - Welcome along Mate!!

Have a chat with The Plasterers Forum Owner @Danny - he does wicked websites!!

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome mark,you look well fit,beware of the groomers ,any names starting with m or o are to be watched out for.

Thanks lads. Its afew years old that photo. I didn't know what to put up. A picture of a car or a flag lol. I have been looking at the do it yourself web thing with ipage where you build your own site. But I just thew in the towel it was taking that long. Like the drop and drag thing.

I'm logging off. I have only just seen that Eurovision is on. Thanks lads I will reply to the rest later or tomorrow:RpS_thumbup:

Hi guys. My name is Mark. I am from Walsall. I am thirty years old. Married. I trained as a plasterer when I left school but the got bored of it and di other things. I have been back at it for the past three years now and I am enjoying it again. I am looking to build a website to expand the business and other things and this seemed like a good place to start. Thanks :RpS_blushing:
More up to date one mate
images

welcome. do you look like eddie yates these days? theres been a few recent threads about websites and SEO etc. If you want the easy option get someone else to do it. Danny

Welcome along :RpS_thumbup:

Walsall's not far from me mate if you wanna hook up for a beer or a cuddle, up to you? :)

Good morning lads. Do any of you know any good free SEO packages to get a website to number one? I am thinking about changing my name to walsallplasterer.co.uk which is available and sounds like a search term. At the moment I use my name Mark Roberts Plastering. Any ideas on this? Thanks

Good morning lads. Do any of you know any good free SEO packages to get a website to number one? I am thinking about changing my name to walsallplasterer.co.uk which is available and sounds like a search term. At the moment I use my name Mark Roberts Plastering. Any ideas on this? Thanks

Welcome along hotcheeks :RpS_thumbsup: like a few of the lads have suggested contact @Danny. Builds great websites and will advise you on how to market it. Use the search bar on the home page here and read through old threads on marketing and websites. Lots of good stuff to read there.
I had my website built by Danny earlier this year with the hope that it would generate fresh leads for the winter, it paid for itself within a week and has brought in about 5k so far. You need to work at it yourself but it is very straightforward. Best of luck bud :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Olican. I have been at it again today but those drag and drop sites are a lot harder than they seem at firts. I will try again tonight and then contact that Danny. I just want to be up and running to receive business. How long does it take from the site going up on Google to getting the calls and do you ask the customers where they got your number from to see if it is successful? I dont like the internet funny enough:RpS_lol:

Thanks Olican. I have been at it again today but those drag and drop sites are a lot harder than they seem at firts. I will try again tonight and then contact that Danny. I just want to be up and running to receive business. How long does it take from the site going up on Google to getting the calls and do you ask the customers where they got your number from to see if it is successful? I dont like the internet funny enough:RpS_lol:

your welcome my love, keep working away at it it will pay off in the end. Every site is different, I got a good immediate response ( I put a lot of hours into it myself though, you need to be proactive ) others will find it takes longer purely because of more online competition.
I always find out where client has got my number from. Good luck bud :RpS_thumbsup:

:D danny@plasterersforum.com

keep pictures of your work, Last site we completed we took pics of the show homes. Painted work looks better than plaster to a consumer I think. Very easy to put together onto a video onto youtube as well

[video=youtube_share;5i7BZC6eLAk]http://youtu.be/5i7BZC6eLAk[/video]

dont forget to mention TPF like at the end of this one :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.