Hi guys and gals

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimble

Hi guys, I work with a buddy doing plastering and general building. I've joined for general advice and hopefully to help others. Have been plastering for about 5 years but have only gone full time about a year ago.

so far so good!

Welcome along :)

Join in the banter and don't take nay to heart they are all in love with each other :)

All the best

Danny

welcome to the forum skimble. watchout for oilcan he's looking to enter you into the happy section...........:RpS_thumbup:

Haven't seen any posts in the happy section for a while, have you lost your touch with the grooming arti, I hear aldis doing a special on pork pies if that helps

thought i might have been scaring away potential new members with my grooming techniques. so im just letting the lurkers sneak under the gaydar before slamming the dungeon door behind them..........................:RpS_sneaky:

thought i might have been scaring away potential new members with my grooming techniques. so im just letting the lurkers sneak under the gaydar before slamming the dungeon door behind them..........................:RpS_sneaky:
:RpS_scared: stuff of nightmares

Seaford bud, how about you? I had a guy from West Sussex called Danny screed my floor a few years ago, you're not a west ham fan are you? Lol

Fricken helll no chance.... I wouldnt screed for all the tea in china :)

Yep I spend a lot of time in Seaford :) I am often in the Welly :)

Fricken helll no chance.... I wouldnt screed for all the tea in china :)

Yep I spend a lot of time in Seaford :) I am often in the Welly :)

I used to play footy for the Welly but they stopped putting food on so we changed pubs! Bit pricey in there now I find, normally go to the plough or the shore.

I eat in the plough but also drink in the sports bar :) (that maybe the same place)

Had some great nights out in seaford :)

Thank you for my shiny new mug Danny, arrived today :RpS_thumbsup:

Brown-Nose-2_zps48253fc9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.