Hi from Scotland

Members online

vpip2high

Been lurking here for a while now.Thought i would come out of my cave and say hi and thanks for all the information and laughs.
20160703_162923.jpg

Cheers guys.Im a bricklayer/roughcaster from the western isles, invested in an M-TEC M330 this summer.Nobody else with a machine on thisisland so naturally found my way onto the forums here for guidance and reassurance.(which i found through trawling posts and not posting sh**e questions clemo will be glad to hear ) Going to try and get involved a wee bit so go easy ........... or dont you decide:censored::nocausagracia::rico: im on the left in the photo (giant for scale)
IMG-20161219-WA0000.jpg

Cheers guys.Im a bricklayer/roughcaster from the western isles, invested in an M-TEC M330 this summer.Nobody else with a machine on thisisland so naturally found my way onto the forums here for guidance and reassurance.(which i found through trawling posts and not posting sh**e questions clemo will be glad to hear ) Going to try and get involved a wee bit so go easy ........... or dont you decide:censored::nocausagracia::rico: im on the left in the photo (giant for scale)View attachment 15321

welcome :D