Hi from Martin @ Mapei UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

martind

Hi Everyone!:)

My first opportunity to say 'Hello' to everyone and to intrdouce Mapei UK to the Plasterers Forum!

We will be having some others from Mapei UK joining shortly so in the meantime you have me!:RpS_thumbsup:

We will keep you posted on any advice and support for External Wall Insulations, Coatings, Waterproofing and Renders.

I look forward to the branter and crack on here - if you have any prob's give us a shout!:RpS_thumbup:

Thanks Guys,

Martin on behalf of Mapei UK
ewi@mapei.co.uk

Welcome mate

I think your product has been mentioned maybe once on the forum. A search should show.
You could shed some light onto the product.....

Hi Martin,

Welcome along. I've seen your products before. Please feel welcome to give us more information (with Danny's permission) :RpS_biggrin:

Hi Martin.

Just got your brochure through and am apssing it direct to customer as it looks like an easy system that they should be able to apply themselves. Thanks for your help on that.

HI There Martin

Welcome to the mad house!!

Oh - and just for Fatarm (because I know he like saying the magic word.......) Aquapanel Exterior is an approved directly applied render carrier boards for Mapei renders as well!!

YAY!!!!

HI There Martin

Welcome to the mad house!!

Oh - and just for Fatarm (because I know he like saying the magic word.......) Aquapanel Exterior is an approved directly applied render carrier boards for Mapei renders as well!!

YAY!!!!
Taking medication for the tourettes marra !!!
Kuntfuk,arsetitwank !!! Aquapanel!!!! Shiite ill have to increase the meds!:RpS_blushing:

Yeah, themselves. It's a system that allows there existing render to be painted over and I don't really want to do external painting, especially this time of year.  Still earned well off it just for pointing them in the right direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.