Hi from Cumbria

Members online

chablais

Hi
Been busy with a major refurb on my own house, and wanting to apply 90mm EPS on the outside and a thin coat render over. Struggling to find anyone to do this, almost all the companies I have contacted are not taking anymore work on!
The job is in Ambleside, Cumbria, is a semi with approx 105m2. It is currently scaffolded and ready to go.
I have looked at Baumit, and a few others, would go on the recommendation of the contractor, so can be any reputable brand.
Hoping there is somebody out there within distance that could do the job now we are in the dry season.
As a last resort to get the job rolling, we could possibly buy and fit the EPS ourselves and flatten off etc. but would ideally have one contractor do it all.
Great forum, have learned loads by reading others posts, really useful
Thanks

Hi Folks

in the absence of anyone available to do this, can I ask advice on products. Is the product from EWI Store any good? Or can anyone recommend a system for me. Looking for 90mm EPS with silicone thin coat over.
Fancied Baumit and contacted them direct, but the rep never turned up, sent him plans etc. no joy on a spec.