Hi all.

Members online

Spread Love

By way of introduction, I’m a general builder who takes on plastering jobs, skimming, rendering, lime render/plaster and limited experience with thincoat render systems. I trained as a stonemason, all hard granite here in Guernsey, so if I can advise anybody here on that subject or working with St Astier hydraulic lime products I’d be glad to.
Now and again I peruse this site for information, time to get aboard, thanks for having me.

Attachments

• A47A6435-CC1F-41FF-AFBB-14060369FFCA.jpeg
    A47A6435-CC1F-41FF-AFBB-14060369FFCA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
By way of introduction, I’m a general builder who takes on plastering jobs, skimming, rendering, lime render/plaster and limited experience with thincoat render systems. I trained as a stonemason, all hard granite here in Guernsey, so if I can advise anybody here on that subject or working with St Astier hydraulic lime products I’d be glad to.
Now and again I peruse this site for information, time to get aboard, thanks for having me.

looks sexy (y)

Sweet!!

Now that's what you call an intro, welcome along.