Hi all.

Members online

Welcome

39329A42-839B-4BC1-B069-AFCC9137543E.jpeg

Quick question. Can you mix Weber pral m in a belle mixer. Thought I'd ask before going to search through the Weber section. Oh never used it before so should be fun or an expensive disaster lol

If your handballing it its Better with a plaster mixer
If he.s never used it before be better left in bag .
My mate did some other day very good plasterer/render but it went proper pete tong. Said he could see scrim in places and ,a meter square fell off then roll of scrim rolled of wall and landed on his head. I just laughter down phone which didn't help.

Went round yesterday and said I.ll fetch some beers round sat and help him forget week lol

Newbie Paul here. Not a plasterer but done a bit in the past. Looks a good site for info
looks a good site for info? lol
stick around for a while pal and you'll soon change your mind
been on here for 10 years and the bollox I see on here still never ceases to amaze me
by the way,does the 'inter' in your name mean I'm inter man love?
asking for @lurpak

10 years? Sad c**t
Lol no it refers to the lancia integrals. . Yer as with all sites like this. Everyone has there own way of doing things so as someone looking for advice you tend to get a lot but all of different opinions. Still good for a read tho

My mate did some other day very good plasterer/render but it went proper pete tong. Said he could see scrim in places and ,a meter square fell off then roll of scrim rolled of wall and landed on his head. I just laughter down phone which didn't help.

Went round yesterday and said I.ll fetch some beers round sat and help him forget week lol
Am laughing at the scrim hitting him. That's funny. I managed to get a wall done in between the monsoons. Harder than I thought it would be. At times it stuck to the trowel better than the wall but it's on and looks ok. Fought it a time or two with the scrather. But for a first go at it, it's canny, just hope it's still on in the morning

Am laughing at the scrim hitting him. That's funny. I managed to get a wall done in between the monsoons. Harder than I thought it would be. At times it stuck to the trowel better than the wall but it's on and looks ok. Fought it a time or two with the scrather. But for a first go at it, it's canny, just hope it's still on in the mor