hi all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigw

hi all,im a plasterer from burnley ,lancs,been plastering since i left school in 86,
s**t,that always seems a bloody long time:RpS_crying:
cheers,be good
craigw

just another thing,why when i click on a post do i have to scrawl down to the bottom to find the 1st post.
im totally confused,then again,it don't take much

just another thing,why when i click on a post do i have to scrawl down to the bottom to find the 1st post.
im totally confused,then again,it don't take much

Welcome mate, just change your settings in the thread tools bar :RpS_thumbup:

welcome to the muck bucket mate...
personally I have mine set in reverse order cos when youre following threads etc you want the latest (last) post at the top so you dont have to keep scrolling down...
but if youre seaching posts, do what warrior says and swap it round.. :RpS_thumbup:

it can get quiet busy on a friday night, few beers and the hilarity begins... :rolleyes)

Sorry i got it wrong :RpS_blushing: go into your settings then go across to forum actions and scroll down to the general settings and click on this then scroll down to thread display mode and then drop down tab and select your option,... i think

well i was gonna give you some rep but it says i gotta be a slapper and spread it about a bit before i give it you again...

thing is, theyre all mingers wozza wot am i gonna do? get the clap? :RpS_blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.