Help !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Do apologise matey my humour wasn’t with me last nite . Watched countless videos and did some hand applied stuff so thought I’d bite the bullet and just go for it but definitely underestimated the skills required so hold my hands up mate that’s why I’m on here knowledge is priceless . I did take a video on my phone for most part but still encountered problems which I’ve learned from just needed new challenge as was bored with skimming . Cheers

No doubt, I was referring to general machine knowledge and studying the F10 before throwing bags in it
Learning every time I get it out one way or another thought it would be easy but taken time to adapt I hold my hands up last time I had it out it jammed think that was because didn’t run water through render pipe first is this enough to block pipe sufficiently and stop mixer?

A machine will not make you a competent renderer or a better renderer, it is just an additional tool to your trade, to make your trade easier.
I realise that mate but that’s why I’m offering my free time to someone who can help me make the wrongs right but experience is everything I admit I f**k*d up .

What are they supposed to do, come work with you for the week with it....
It's trial and error with any new machine. I've bought various machines over the years and every early period with them was a learning curve.
I appreciate that but if you are that brand new to the machine game would of thought it been formatted better after investing that sort of money I’m not having a go at Ryan he’s a nice guy who is very knowledgeable and we talked for several days about purchase . Just didn’t realise there was that many factors to set up from what I originally envisaged which is totally my fault I hold my hands up .

I realise that mate but that’s why I’m offering my free time to someone who can help me make the wrongs right but experience is everything I admit I f**k*d up .
Did this one the other day hand applied so I will only get better once I’ve got to grips with machine

Attachments

• 07A0C4F7-30D7-4DE3-B66E-1729EE10933F.jpeg
    07A0C4F7-30D7-4DE3-B66E-1729EE10933F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 137
Make sure hoses are lubed, water settings aren't too low, water chamber is sufficiently filled, and not running on a slow setting on startup.

Make sure hoses are lubed, water settings aren't too low, water chamber is sufficiently filled, and not running on a slow setting on startup.
Cheers Tom much appreciated . Slow setting as in mixer speed . Don’t even think my mixer has speed variations as wasn’t told this on training and haven’t found anything in manual. It’s the f10 model

Cheers Tom much appreciated . Slow setting as in mixer speed . Don’t even think my mixer has speed variations as wasn’t told this on training and haven’t found anything in manual. It’s the f10 model
Or I you referring to water speed on flow meter I know you start of at 600 and gradually bring it down to the consistency you want ?

If you're starting your water high and bringing it down then that's a good start,
don't know about the F10 but thought it was the same as the kaleta that's got a motor speed dial

Set the machine up with adequate water pressure, most important, take mixing paddle out and disconnect water from mixing chamber and point into bucket, set your air hose up and use the air tap to turn machine on and off. Just get used to adjusting water whilst no powder involved, we always wack a bit of squeezy in the pre wetted hose to avoids blockage, correct amout of water in mixing chamber before start up, we cover the head of rotor and stator on ours and all is well but you would have been told that at training I guess. Don't weaken, stick with it and it becomes second nature.

Was edging towards mono mtech machine at first just because of German engineering aspect. Do you think I’m made mistake Tom?

Was edging towards mono mtech machine at first just because of German engineering aspect. Do you think I’m made mistake Tom?
If you wanted German engineering go for pft g4 or the ritmo everything else is inferior to these when using machines you need to set up and clean out exactly the same way every time it becomes second nature buddy stick with it,it's far easier to earn big bucks rendering

Set the machine up with adequate water pressure, most important, take mixing paddle out and disconnect water from mixing chamber and point into bucket, set your air hose up and use the air tap to turn machine on and off. Just get used to adjusting water whilst no powder involved, we always wack a bit of squeezy in the pre wetted hose to avoids blockage, correct amout of water in mixing chamber before start up, we cover the head of rotor and stator on ours and all is well but you would have been told that at training I guess. Don't weaken, stick with it and it becomes second nature.
Cheers Mcplaster wasnt told about covering head of rotor stator so that new to me . What’s squeezy ? Cheers

Fairy we always use, only playing any type will do or wallpaper paste works too but never bothered with that myself.

Was going to start doing average size jobs was the plan Tom

My little machine stays in the van it's that busy, average 100-200m large 300m+ continual throughout the year,
It's never had fault or breakdown just wearable parts, 1800 watt 240 motor plug into the mains, plug straight on to water tap only time I've needed genny or water pump is on jobs where are facilities haven't been connected yet which is very rare, you can lift it in the van on your own, sprays OCR, base coat, mono, bucket coats all with the same r&s best machine there is.

Got a little ritmo M but the other day it kept tripping fuseboard on a private house which had been updated, spoke to sparky and he said sometimes the RCD in a new board is too sensitive or the wrong rating, using a 3 phase pump is much easier if your putting on over 40 bags I'd say, the ritmo is good bit of kit but 3 phase is the bollox really.

Got a little ritmo M but the other day it kept tripping fuseboard on a private house which had been updated, spoke to sparky and he said sometimes the RCD in a new board is too sensitive or the wrong rating, using a 3 phase pump is much easier if your putting on over 40 bags I'd say, the ritmo is good bit of kit but 3 phase is the bollox really.
All I seem to do is self builds with brand new RCD never have an issue it will be an earth leakage with your power cable it's the only time it's happened to me swap the cable and it won't happen.

My little machine stays in the van it's that busy, average 100-200m large 300m+ continual throughout the year,
It's never had fault or breakdown just wearable parts, 1800 watt 240 motor plug into the mains, plug straight on to water tap only time I've needed genny or water pump is on jobs where are facilities haven't been connected yet which is very rare, you can lift it in the van on your own, sprays OCR, base coat, mono, bucket coats all with the same r&s best machine there is.
Listening to that I should have bought one of them it’s seems so much less hassle than humping around a genie all the time , making sure got petrol etc having to run water through a barrel and leaving water pump on the time I was told . Your process sounds far more easier. I’m just going to have to make it work even bought a trailer to put it all in . There was a incident we’re I knew someone who had mono done of front of house with a plug in and it melted half her socket ,probably a one off .

Cheers Mcplaster wasnt told about covering head of rotor stator so that new to me . What’s squeezy ? Cheers
By covering the head of the Rotor, he refers to priming the mixing chamber which is the only way you can start these correctly so would have been covered with different terminology. If this isn’t done, you will jam the machine.... probably explains what’s happening....