Help !!!

Hi Guys. New to this place so take it easy cowboys. Bought of one them render machines the F10 from plasterers one stop the other week and thought half a days training with the machine what can got wrong . Did work with a guy 10 years ago and he made it look easy . Well I have struggled like anything machine jamming and all kinds , forgot water was gravity fed through barrel , forgot to lube spray hose up . I hold my hands up to yous guys who can do it . Is there any squads in the north east who could take me under there wing as I need experience doing it . Will offer my services for free !!!!

Have do a few bits hand applied but need more practice if there’s anybody who wants free labour

Attachments

• 4D9B5D72-9590-478D-BE44-7271D20BB5D7.jpeg
    4D9B5D72-9590-478D-BE44-7271D20BB5D7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
  • 4DCDD297-9CA9-41C9-8B84-B778B91C355C.jpeg
    4DCDD297-9CA9-41C9-8B84-B778B91C355C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 184
Hi Guys. New to this place so take it easy cowboys. Bought of one them render machines the F10 from plasterers one stop the other week and thought half a days training with the machine what can got wrong . Did work with a guy 10 years ago and he made it look easy . Well I have struggled like anything machine jamming and all kinds , forgot water was gravity fed through barrel , forgot to lube spray hose up . I hold my hands up to yous guys who can do it . Is there any squads in the north east who could take me under there wing as I need experience doing it . Will offer my services for free !!!!
Hi,

Youre more than welcome to book back in for a refresher course, we will happily do this for free for you if you provide the material.

Don’t mean to give you a bad reference just think there’s a lot to learn in 3 hours and think I was quite nieve but that’s also my fault . I won’t give up with machine but there’s so many things to think about .

Don’t mean to give you a bad reference just think there’s a lot to learn in 3 hours and think I was quite nieve but that’s also my fault . I won’t give up with machine but there’s so many things to think about .
Should have done your research and got some machine experience before your purchase,

Should have done your research and got some machine experience before your purchase,
Take @Plasterers1StopShop on their offer to help....

or look back on the past threads with all those people who made massive errors.... they are all ok now :D
Take @Plasterers1StopShop on their offer to help....

or look back on the past threads withi all those people who made massive errors.... they are all ok now :D
I have no doubts I’ll get it right eventually just could do with some training with local firm as I’m quite a good Plasterer just wanted a new venture and was bored with skimming

Like I said willing to work for nothing while I’m learning this trade if anyone need spare pair of hands in north east I’m up for it

I worked with someone ten years again just filling hopper up like and didn’t seem that hard But I’m got it wrong . But like I said before I won’t quit and I know I’ll be better than some out there when I’m finished as seen some bad work out there and know mine will be better once I come good . Not to say there’s no good ones out there cos there . But seen some jobs with shinny spots here there and everywere . Seen this one which had been done today , you can’t tell me that ain’t s**t .

Attachments

• AD52265C-E4BC-44FD-BDAE-117DB5D05019.jpeg
    AD52265C-E4BC-44FD-BDAE-117DB5D05019.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 147
I worked with someone ten years again just filling hopper up like and didn’t seem that hard But I’m got it wrong . But like I said before I won’t quit and I know I’ll be better than some out there when I’m finished as seen some bad work out there and know mine will be better once I come good . Not to say there’s no good ones out there cos there . But seen some jobs with shinny spots here there and everywere . Seen this one which had been done today , you can’t tell me that ain’t s**t .

There’s another one I found even I know it’s not the right bead

Attachments

• 93CF8075-C532-4FB3-A50F-D96558D934E3.jpeg
    93CF8075-C532-4FB3-A50F-D96558D934E3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
That wasn’t meet to be damming to p1s it’s just my honest opinion freedom of speech There will also lots of people out there who are satisfied with there purchase . Just my opinion

Can I ask what your name is as “Harry Trotter” doesn’t ring any bells sadly.

Understand your points on training, however, if we did a 6 hour course, we would just be stringing it out and unfortunately, people don’t have the concentration span for that...

Short and intense training is best. How soon after training did you begin using the machine?

I’ll get there no need to be a t**t
It's called a joke, and here's my advice you done this whole thing arse backwards,personally if it was me and not having experience on rendering machines I would of taken notes there and then whilst on the short course,I hope you get work with a rendering gang and your able to use your machine in the near future