HELP!!! Urgent Plasterer required in Taunton Area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
Competent plasterer urgently required for help applying a 6mm coat of Pacelite (pool plaster) to swimming pool in Taunton area. I usually do this myself, but I've had an accident and ruptured my Achilles Tendon and can't work at my usual pace to cover all the walls in one day. Anyone that can spare a day or two, to help an ol' boy out of a hole would be much appreciated. Under pressure from the main contractor to finish despite my injury! Please call Dave on 07917 685946 or the wife on 07917 685945 or 01656 745365.

Would love to help buddy . We doing nothing Thursday. But dnt think £100 of fuel justifies a days work. Hope you get sorted. I'm amazed no one can spare a day
Thanks mate! No takers at the mo unfortunately! Would usually manage it myself, but this bloody injury has slowed me right down. No sympathy from the main contractor, only threats of court if I don't get finished!

I'd pay goner the £100 fuel plus rate what ever discussed between you as it's gonna be cheaper than court should it come to it.hope you get sorted mate and sorry I can't help.

ok got a guy called andy and his mate off of here, for saturday now, but cant seem to get hold of him today !

Status
Not open for further replies.