help pricing a job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob29

Hi i would like some help on pricing a job i have been asked to quote a new build house 200 sq meters of ceiling 12.5mm plasterboard supply,fix and skimm,500 sq meters of wall 12.5mm plasterboard dot and dab supply fix and skimm not really sure of the going rate per sq meter so any held would be very helpfull .thanks

hello rob welcome to the forum how long have you been plastering have you priced any jobs before?

been plastering for 7 years only on the dometic side got an e mail today asking me to price for the job i know its a big job and will have to sub some of the work out but would like some help in pricing it

dont listen to them there taking the pi55. i would need to come and have a look at the job, then i could get a more accurate price for you. :RpS_thumbup:

Right lads this forum is for sharing info and im sure rob wont mind giving us the details and address of the job, in exchange for giving him the price of how much he should charge coz thats what we are here for. Rob if you would like to post up the details of the job so we have all got a fair chance of getting it, im sure one of us will give you the price of the job but dont be undercutting us when you go and price it coz that will give you an advantage and that my friend is just not fair, how can anyone compete in a market when other people are going in and under cutting each other if you know what i mean. There are some blokes on here who dont have a lot on and would appreciate some work so be a mate and post up the details and if one of us cant do it maybe we could pass it on or get someone to help us for a little profit then everyone is happy and in work, i look forward to you posting up the details of the job xxxxx OH and welcome to the forum nice first post xxxx

been plastering for 7 years only on the dometic side got an e mail today asking me to price for the job i know its a big job and will have to sub some of the work out but would like some help in pricing it

this is domestic is it not:RpS_unsure:

Sub it out? just get a body in to help you for the couple of weeks. you giving work away pal, if they all smash it in a week what you going to do the week after? you could be sat at home

Status
Not open for further replies.