help needed

Members online

me too lancashire was a good place them days even through the sixtys when I served my time by the late seventys things started to go down hill

I'm in st.annes on sea mate
amazing little town.

I like lancs.

spent 5 years in Germany as a nipper in Munster
out in the fields and lakes everyday with neighbourhood kids.

cant let my kids our the door nowadays without an adult.

f**k**g shame how it's become (y)

I'm in st.annes on sea mate
amazing little town.

I like lancs.

spent 5 years in Germany as a nipper in Munster
out in the fields and lakes everyday with neighbourhood kids.

cant let my kids our the door nowadays without an adult.

f**k**g shame how it's become (y)
I new where u are from previos threads im CHORLEY long time ago st annes used to be like southport a class area but bet its like everywhere else now /my first wife was half german /that was a total disaster Scotland not much better but im pissed fck it

I new where u are from previos threads im CHORLEY long time ago st annes used to be like southport a class area but bet its like everywhere else now /my first wife was half german /that was a total disaster Scotland not much better but im pissed fck it

spent 2 years in greenock mate

I loved it there.

that's changed aswell mate.
last time i went to visit my nan (gone now)

young cuunts burnt the church down.

spent 2 years in greenock mate

I loved it there.

that's changed aswell mate.
last time i went to visit my nan (gone now)

young cuunts burnt the church down.
this is what I was at earlier with grand daughter makes u think what they are coming into your lassies will be the same IMG_20191201_111243.jpg

just seeing is f---ing face again is bad , hes had a few thing happen to him while in the nick ,may they long continue .
I have 2 spreads on board at the mo ,I will keep you posted .

yes your right the b*****d lived over the road from me ,the girls went to school with my grandkids so i know them from there , i got involved when the bricky completed the extention ,i rendered the outside and now there at a point of internel work .
How some of you can suggest that its a scam or what ever is beyond me .
Please if your interested contact me if not just dont bother putting remarks like that ,come and have a look first if you want meet them all ,THEN you will see .

Your Quote "for the bother inlaw of the girl that was killed , they need the extra rooms for the other the kids of the mother which they have adopted "

So it's not the case the Jess found - What other kids of the mother ?- she was an only child. And you would have a job to live opposite to that property in Dexter Way.
You haven't answered any questions, or given any checkable details, or corrected the assumption. You've suggested that was the right photo and it made you feel bad right?
GIVE FACTS OR.......