help needed

Members online

tolley

Hi all just waned to put this out their and see .
I have a house that needs plastering you all might of heard the tragic circumstances of the mother and daughter who where killed by the mother partner ,im not not going to say his name because the pick doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
What needs doing is the whole house needs plastering nearly all onto plasterboard there is a few odd shape ceilings some drylining ,I reckon 1 and 1 gang a day in each room , down stairs kitchen is a bit bigger ,might need boarding and scrim ,total rooms 5 up landing upstairs 2 and a big kitchen stairs down .

anyone that can help ,they have no money ,the whole job has gone tits up in more ways than one ,first the builder built it wrong ,all had to be taken down ,cavities to small ,base wrong level ,vents wrong etc etc (dick) , then it was rebuilt and then strong winds blow it down ,finally a local bricky got it built I rendered the outside .

what im asking is any plasterer that can help towards xmas plaster it ,weekends evening etc , drop me message .

many thanks
mike

I have a house that needs plastering you all might of heard the tragic circumstances of the mother and daughter who where killed by the mother partner ,im not not going to say his name because the pick doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
What needs doing is the whole house needs plastering nearly all onto plasterboard there is a few odd shape ceilings some drylining ,I reckon 1 and 1 gang a day in each room , down stairs kitchen is a bit bigger ,might need boarding and scrim ,total rooms 5 up landing upstairs 2 and a big kitchen stairs down .

anyone that can help ,they have no money ,the whole job has gone tits up in more ways than one ,first the builder built it wrong ,all had to be taken down ,cavities to small ,base wrong level ,vents wrong etc etc (dick) , then it was rebuilt and then strong winds blow it down ,finally a local bricky got it built I rendered the outside .

what im asking is any plasterer that can help towards xmas plaster it ,weekends evening etc , drop me message .

many thanks
mike

sorry for the horrible news.
I'm not really up to date on these crimes.
where abouts is the job mate ??

many thanks
mike

Tbh I dont really think this is a reasonable thread @Danny

many thanks
mike
Who exactly is it you want us to help?

its in Gloucester ,I am about to start the plastering for the bother inlaw of the girl that was killed , they need the extra rooms for the other the kids of the mother which they have adopted , he does not know ive asked yet as they have been yet down to much so far and if I build there hopes up .

I can do it all but its just time and for me do the whole house for free as much as would like to i would be looking close to 2 - 3 weeks .Thats why i thought of this get a good gang in nock a load out in a short time then every one is not losing to much money and time .
As for SOS we told him to ask them in the very begining .

my mates fitting the kitchen and im asking travis perkins for the kit .

many thanks
mike

Some crazy stuff comes up on here. So like i said if its genuine I hold my hands up and appoligise. Not heard anything on news
You could always get over there and skim some rooms out for free to make up for it then!

I'm getting a bid vibe, Stevio is right and I've been caught by these sort of requests before, albeit the OP is sound, it needs a lot more clarity
- if housing assocaition it is their issue,
- if it is insured then its a claim, ownership
- if uninsured, ownership and responsibilty not yet sorted by probate and could throw up some angles,
in the meantime Social Services have a responsibility to sort the family and children out as unintentionally homeless.
Oh, and eventually if unisured and for damages; the Criminal Damages Board would probably pay something but it takes an age.

Just can’t comprehend thinking of a renovation days after this. Can’t get my head around it.

@Brimstone I l’ve had the same. Not something I’d ever do for people I don’t know. I’d be thinking it’s a scam the whole time. Plus I’ve got my own kid and bills that need money.

lose lose situation. If you don’t do it you look a c**t

many thanks
mike

mike can you give us more details
not on the crime
but the families circumstances.

Just can’t comprehend thinking of a renovation days after this. Can’t get my head around it.

@Brimstone I l’ve had the same. Not something I’d ever do for people I don’t know. I’d be thinking it’s a scam the whole time. Plus I’ve got my own kid and bills that need money.

lose lose situation. If you don’t do it you look a c**t

Good job it's not days after then isn't it, Spak Spak.

just seeing is f---ing face again is bad , hes had a few thing happen to him while in the nick ,may they long continue .
I have 2 spreads on board at the mo ,I will keep you posted .

If I’ve got the right story. This is awful. Brave kid trying to save her mum. If I was near I’d do what I could.
yes your right the b*****d lived over the road from me ,the girls went to school with my grandkids so i know them from there , i got involved when the bricky completed the extention ,i rendered the outside and now there at a point of internel work .
How some of you can suggest that its a scam or what ever is beyond me .
Please if your interested contact me if not just dont bother putting remarks like that ,come and have a look first if you want meet them all ,THEN you will see .

just seeing is f---ing face again is bad , hes had a few thing happen to him while in the nick ,may they long continue .
I have 2 spreads on board at the mo ,I will keep you posted .

yes your right the b*****d lived over the road from me ,the girls went to school with my grandkids so i know them from there , i got involved when the bricky completed the extention ,i rendered the outside and now there at a point of internel work .
How some of you can suggest that its a scam or what ever is beyond me .
Please if your interested contact me if not just dont bother putting remarks like that ,come and have a look first if you want meet them all ,THEN you will see .

fuucking sickening mate how that happened.

if we get enough lads on here il give up a day to help.

any you lot fancy skimming this plot in a day ??

get enough of us together it can be done in 1 gauge then a few beers around the town for xmas.

I'm 5 hour drive away but willing to help if enough of you cuunts turn up.

who's in ??

Algeeman many thanks it will be bacon rolls on tap and tea by the bucket full.
That is if we get time ha ha

fuucking sickening mate how that happened.

if we get enough lads on here il give up a day to help.

any you lot fancy skimming this plot in a day ??

get enough of us together it can be done in 1 gauge then a few beers around the town for xmas.

I'm 5 hour drive away but willing to help if enough of you cuunts turn up.

who's in ??
When he thinking. Cant see me getting before xmas . And your f**k*d if their wanting two coats