Hello to All Members. High quality insulation render and insulation plaster from Bauwer.

We like videos

Bauwer Light application with a plastering machine:
https://youtu.be/mykekzbXnAw

Mtec 330 plastering machine, available from Plasterers 1 stop shop (buy or rent), is recommended for Bauwer Light application

PFT G4, G5 would require following parts in order to apply Bauwer Light flawlessly:

-> Mixing shaft G 4/G 5 for insulating plaster

-> Standard Rotor and Stator D 8-1,5 TWISTER

Mtec 330 plastering machine, available from Plasterers 1 stop shop (buy or rent), is recommended for Bauwer Light application

PFT G4, G5 would require following parts in order to apply Bauwer Light flawlessly:

That machine looks like the k4 but a different colour??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It still don't show it being finished tho

Whst happend to this trade it used to be full of red blooded pervs... Not any more
I'll blame technology lol
But to be honest, chap I used to work with in his 50s with 3 kids, got divorced left everything to the family and recently got married or engaged to his husband, weird isn't it. Mad world

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I got a customer request for a Bauwer job near Clitheroe (BB7) The client has asked for the details of companies near the area that would be able to visit to discuss and quote to install Bauwer material if the property is suitable.

Please let me know at info@bauwer.co.uk if you are in the proximity of this area and interested to quote. Thanks.

Hello to Everybody,

We are about to introduce a range of coloured mineral breathable renders, which would be available as:

1) Top coat coloured finish over insulating and dehumidifying layer of Bauwer Light.

2) A separate application, one-coat finish, through coloured, weather resistant and breathable decorative render. Equivalent to Monorex GM or similar and highly breathable and flexible.

We did an application testing with our partners @Plasterers1StopShop and we liked coloured render a lot.

White version would be shortly available with the next day delivery and competitive pricing as well.

Best regards,
Alexander

The final coat can be applied in a thin and constant layer by trowel, which should be finished with a sponge trowel in order to obtain a sponged appearance:

Do you have samples you can send out? Looks a nice finish

Sure, were you want it to be sent?
Alternatively could you pick one bag up from Evesham or Cheltenham?

Are you interested in the top coat for Bauwer Light (our render is similar to EHI from Parex) or a separate one-coat application decorative render (similar to Monorex GM)?
Top coat for Bauwer Light is a bit lighter vs one-coat render.

Last edited:
Bauwer Light, internal application vs gypsum plasters.

With much of the UK’s older housing consisting of single skin properties, damp and moisture are a persistent problem. Using gypsum based products, which don’t allow moisture to escape, means walls have to be damp proofed and dried out before any maintenance is undertaken, adding to the time and cost. Bauwer Light can be applied directly to damp internal walls immediately. Its breathability allows moisture to escape and brickwork to dry out naturally; this reduces the risk of mould dramatically.

Are you interested in the top coat for Bauwer Light (our render is similar to EHI from Parex) or a separate one-coat application decorative render (similar to Monorex GM)?
I'd be interested in both. Im doing a job with monorex at the moment and is the first time for me to use the stuff so it would be good to make a comparison.

It will have to be a fooking decent render to be compared to parex!!

Sure, Parex is a great range of renders.

We expect samples, both Bauwer Light top coat coloured finish and one coat render, to be available in two weeks.

Please feel free to try yourself and post your review.

Regards, Alexander

I had a conference call with our manufacturer and he shared an interesting fact - their one coat weather resistant and breathable decorative render (available in 48 colours) was widely and successfully used for more than 20 years in France (home country of Parex) as an alterative to Monorex GM and other popular locally produced renders. Samples would be available shortly.

Another video of Bauwer Light application, this time with PFT G4:

Optimal parameters for PFT G4 in order to ensure no product misses or "no farting":

Rotor stator type PFT D6-3
Water setting 150
Back pressure reading 13 bar
Spray cap 10mm
Mixing shaft PFT Bionik Klimasan for light-weight mixes

Last edited: