Hello Strangers

I've heard him mentioned a few times old man
arnie bullshit.gif

Because it was felt by Danny that the PFT guys were getting free advertising, whereas P1SS are sponsors.
From a members point of view we lost out on the best advice that's available on machine plastering.
I can see it from Danny's point of view, but feel the forum is way poorer for it.
Controversial! I think you should be removed for that dig!

Gotta say all the old threads on here got me into machine plastering , also some of the members have helped loads am truly grateful for all they have advised me
I’m no expert but would try my hardest to help any one else if I can, blockages etc I had a fair few

Because it was felt by Danny that the PFT guys were getting free advertising, whereas P1SS are sponsors.
From a members point of view we lost out on the best advice that's available on machine plastering.
I can see it from Danny's point of view, but feel the forum is way poorer for it.
not far off...

Controversial! I think you should be removed for that dig!
It wasn't a dig at Danny at all, even though I think he's a w**k*r.
The forum is part of Danny's business portfolio and obviously he needs to do what he thinks is best for him, not us.

Reading between the lines that's what I gathered, and blones is very diplomatic about it when I mentioned it to him.

It wasn't a dig at Danny at all, even though I think he's a w**k*r.
The forum is part of Danny's business portfolio and obviously he needs to do what he thinks is best for him, not us.

rock and a hard place to be fair... I would want PFT on here but they were not willing to support... why should one company not while the others should...

rock and a hard place to be fair... I would want PFT on here but they were not willing to support... why should one company not while the others should...
Yeah I totally get that.
I suppose the difference is that P1SS sell a wide variety of of equipment and have definitely sold thousands of extra items by their stuff being spoken about on here, whereas PFT probably didn't sell a single extra machine across their network of independent dealerships.
Like I say I get your dilemma.

Yeah I totally get that.
I suppose the difference is that P1SS sell a wide variety of of equipment and have definitely sold thousands of extra items by their stuff being spoken about on here, whereas PFT probably didn't sell a single extra machine across their network of independent dealerships.
Like I say I get your dilemma.
Well....

The thing was that they were selling and quite a few. The problem was they were all independent dealers that pass work around