Hello lads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broony

Hello lads, thought it was about time I introduced myself. Came across the forum by accident when I was looking to buy some tools. I think the chats are great and the forum is really professionally set up to help plasterers.
Been plastering for 28yrs- 11yrs of them working for myself. Most of my work comes from small building contractors and private work but it's still hard at times keeping everyone busy at times.
A bit old school compared to some of you boys but trying to keep up.It all seems to be certificates for this and certificates for that now. "That's me just got my cscs card this year"One of my contractors was telling me he has picked up 6 houses to do for a social housing organisation... The external will be weber monnocouche render.. Although I have done about a dozen monnocouche render jobs they are looking for an approved contractor which I'm not..... If any of you boys can tell me the quickest way to get this sorted it would be great fully received... The work will be ready about sept and it's quite a big job for us.... Going to give weber a phone tomorrow... Cheers lads.

Nice guy Paul ,it is machine based ,but you do get a peace of paper with your name on it ,tried to find training dates for you mate ,but could not see any ,best of luck :RpS_thumbup:

Hello lads, thought it was about time I introduced myself. Came across the forum by accident when I was looking to buy some tools. I think the chats are great and the forum is really professionally set up to help plasterers.
Been plastering for 28yrs- 11yrs of them working for myself. Most of my work comes from small building contractors and private work but it's still hard at times keeping everyone busy at times.
A bit old school compared to some of you boys but trying to keep up.It all seems to be certificates for this and certificates for that now. "That's me just got my cscs card this year"One of my contractors was telling me he has picked up 6 houses to do for a social housing organisation... The external will be weber monnocouche render.. Although I have done about a dozen monnocouche render jobs they are looking for an approved contractor which I'm not..... If any of you boys can tell me the quickest way to get this sorted it would be great fully received... The work will be ready about sept and it's quite a big job for us.... Going to give weber a phone tomorrow... Cheers lads.

Thanks for your compliments :)

Welcome to the forum :)

No I've never been down I'm up here in scotland.

Hi Broony

Welcome to the forum....

Do you know your local Weber contact in Scotland? If not, Drop me an E Mail and i will send you his contact details - rlord@knauf.co.uk

They may have a more local place for you to do a course, before the end of summer, to get your cert....

I look after a product called Knauf Aquapanel Exterior, which is a directly applied render carrier board. Weber os one of many render system suppliers who have tested their renders onto Knauf Aquapanel Exterior...

Good Luck!

Richard Lord

Thanks Richard, been in contact with weber, who said they would get someone who covers my area to get in touch with me this week. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.