I must have called a thousand times.
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything I've done
But when I call
You never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

remember my mate pawel got a wrong number once. few years back before the internet. he phoned some woman up that was in a contact mag. think her husband or boyfriend answered and was a bit pissed off because she was a slag or something. he said she wasnt in then said to pawel, do us a favour mate? and when he said what, he said fcuk off and put the phone down. think he sorted a titwank off some old granny in the end but had to travel to runcorn to get it ffs. the worlds changed loads since then

I think adelle looks a bit like the honey monster

Id love to hump Adele on the landing while she croons that awful Skyfall tune then on her getting to the "fall"bit, push her down the stairs and slide down the bannister and boing off her belly doing a starjump and give myself a mark out of ten before the police arrive?

Id love to hump Adele on the landing while she croons that awful Skyfall tune then on her getting to the "fall"bit, push her down the stairs and slide down the bannister and boing off her belly doing a starjump and give myself a mark out of ten before the police arrive?
You wouldn't want her on the stairwell on Monday morning after she's had a weekend on the cider and lamb vindaloo

Yeah but I'd do it ,gotta be easier than skimming stair wells in
Dont think for a second looking like the honey monster is enough to stop me doing it.....late saturday nights done some thing im really, really not proud of....

Her albums are named after significant numbers in her life 19 and 21 being her age when she released them, im quite surprised one of them isn't called 3.14

Well id give her a good tubbing and take pics beinb stuck in and sell them for cash!!?? I reckon id get enough for 4 pint cans of export only £4 at the mo in Bargain Booze (y)

Well id give her a good tubbing and take pics beinb stuck in and sell them for cash!!?? I reckon id get enough for 4 pint cans of export only £4 at the mo in Bargain Booze (y)
If you only had 4 cans what would you drink for the rest of the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.