Hello Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome along @ibrick :RpS_thumbsup: where abouts in sunny Devon are you bud?

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome ibrick There is a pool finisher on here diamond pool finishers there called ,I cant remember his forum name it could be @gooner59 @Danny, good luck with your quest

Welcome @ibrick :)

You made it then :)

Get some pics up of your work and if we get more brickies on I may set up a whole section for you guys :D

Last edited:
Hello Danny,

I don't actually work as a bricklayer any more, not alot of call for it designing and building pools. I just do my brickwork designs for my hobby site.

My work would probably get picked to death if i had images .... lol

Certainly willing to help with any questions specific to bricklaying, have some good articles if anyone interested.

Send over some pics, happy to give my opinion.

I used to be a bricklaying inspector for Wimpy many years ago

hello

do you use the bricky tool? i 've been trying to develop something similar in regard to plastering but it still needs some tweaking:

i remember seeing this a few years ago, I wonder if it took off
Yep it did in a big way just like all those "magic" non stick pans and fitness gadgets. I love those shopping channel pitches they are so cheesey especially the American ones. Must admit they are very far fetched as saw one with a BLOKE using a mop FFS !!??? What's all that about!!?? :rolleyes)

Oh where are my manners, welcome along ibrick :RpS_thumbup: you will find consuming large amounts of alcohol helps when on here :RpS_laugh:

I reckon this nloke used one :rolleyes)

[video=youtube_share;WwStl5-teNM]http://youtu.be/WwStl5-teNM[/video]

What's your views on airbricks ibrick & rising dampness?

and have you been pushed out of the bricklaying business due to all the wallcrete brick effect renders?

What's your views on airbricks ibrick & rising dampness?

and have you been pushed out of the bricklaying business due to all the wallcrete brick effect renders?

I was pushed out of bed this morning by my missus brick effect body nisus!?? :RpS_laugh:

And every now and then, very rarely, you may detect an ever so subtle hint of sarcasm in a reply. It doesnt happen much these days though :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.