Hello Guys

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just off now to price yet more rendering. Am at home today as being held up on 2rendering jobs I can't start yet. Got a bit of inside for tomorrow and Friday but nothing inside for awhile till its ready weeks off so stuck on rendering for now and the weather/other trades not helping matters :-(

nope, like marshy ive got a few hundred metres of rendering to crack out and its p1ssing down here. Lots of internals, not ready for another week. Did you find out about your builder, how is recovering from stroke?

Yep he is fuked. Put all building on hold. I turned down work last week thinking I had to start his work this week:RpS_cursing:. So no work on now. I'll just have to make a few phone calls to find some work.

Have u no work today lads @Marshy @Olican @Nisus

Im semi retired now mate :rolleyes)

Yes plastering today but at home.
Back to it Thursday & Friday.
Since start of jan I've done 3 day weeks but for 5 days money on a few nice jobs :RpS_thumbsup:
Got a couple of insurance jobs starting Next week ££££'s :RpS_drool:
The less days I can do the better :RpS_wink:
Gives me time to do work on my house.

You busy @theclemo

Last edited by a moderator:
Just off now to price yet more rendering. Am at home today as being held up on 2rendering jobs I can't start yet. Got a bit of inside for tomorrow and Friday but nothing inside for awhile till its ready weeks off so stuck on rendering for now and the weather/other trades not helping matters :-(

I quoted a rendering job on Friday got feckin soaked while I was there & we're standing outside & he's like how soon can you do it :RpS_lol:

Im semi retired now mate :rolleyes)

Since start of jan I've done 3 day weeks but for 5 days money on a few nice jobs :RpS_thumbsup:

You busy @theclemo

No am a bum no work on. :RpS_crying: Could be worse could be working at home for free

Im semi r******d now mate :rolleyes)

You busy @theclemo

[video=youtube_share;L8zVhl1SS60]https://youtu.be/L8zVhl1SS60[/video]

Could be worse could be working at home for free

Yeah like me :RpS_crying:

But I'll get paid in the long run when I sell it :RpS_wink:

It should add to the price seen as it's a sh1t tip at the mo :RpS_unsure: laverly artex ceilings, sh1te walls, old w4nk kitchen n bathroom etc etc :RpS_thumbdn:

Yeah like me :RpS_crying:

But I'll get paid in the long run when I sell it :RpS_wink:

It should add to the price seen as it's a sh1t tip at the mo :RpS_unsure: laverly artex ceilings, sh1te walls, old w4nk kitchen n bathroom etc etc :RpS_thumbdn:

Your going to have to stop watching Sarah beeny :rolleyes)

Hi,

I have seen the video, but i cannot imagine any bricklayer on a site using this. Far better to practice and learn the skills.

A lot more to learning a trade than buying a cheap bit of plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.