Heaters

Members online

Sam4554

I need a heater for house bashing with no power on site and gear taking too long to go off anyone know where you can get a dewalt cordless heaters for sale in uk? Or any other cordless heaters anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Attachments

• 62AB6B6C-7832-4463-B5C3-8E31DCBE9647.png
    62AB6B6C-7832-4463-B5C3-8E31DCBE9647.png
    2 MB · Views: 175
I need a heater for house bashing with no power on site and gear taking too long to go off anyone know where you can get a dewalt cordless heaters for sale in uk? Or any other cordless heaters anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Get it ordered. You could have it by Xmas eve.

tell your useless site agent to get them in
Ha ! Last year the builder had 3 of them in the house was in shorts and a t shirt was roasting in there while groundworkers had about 5 layers of clothes on outside this builder too tight they don’t even have a site labourer they’re that tight!

Ha ! Last year the builder had 3 of them in the house was in shorts and a t shirt was roasting in there while groundworkers had about 5 layers of clothes on outside this builder too tight they don’t even have a site labourer they’re that tight!

theres no lads on our site at all
few boarders me skimming
a young agent.
most peaceful I've had it all year mate.

they should supply heaters and lights to be honest.
trying to get water and access to units is a battle nowadays (y)

theres no lads on our site at all
few boarders me skimming
a young agent.
most peaceful I've had it all year mate.

they should supply heaters and lights to be honest.
trying to get water and access to units is a battle nowadays (y)

Wow sounds like you’ve got it cushty, same sh*t different site half the time forklift drivers don’t ever want to do anything for you unless you give em a bottle of whiskey each week! Even one forklift driver drove over my speedskim! I finished a house put my speedskim on a pallet of board and he moved the board and then drove over em !!

Attachments

• B2A5CA04-8DCB-4A60-8977-925304E25540.jpeg
    B2A5CA04-8DCB-4A60-8977-925304E25540.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 150
Wow sounds like you’ve got it cushty, same sh*t different site half the time forklift drivers don’t ever want to do anything for you unless you give em a bottle of whiskey each week! Even one forklift driver drove over my speedskim! I finished a house put my speedskim on a pallet of board and he moved the board and then drove over em !!

miserable cuunts Sam.
i wouldn't want there job though
lads screaming at you all day :ROFLMAO:

You should have chinned the c**t!

25 still a pup!

you get to certain age you give with agents fork drivers and contractors other trades and every other cuunt.

I'm doing them the favour
they are there for you not the other way round mate
tell the cuunts straight (y) (y)

Says 230v I take it that they need to be plugged into mains power to work?
Mate it’s a boring video but if you fast forward to his time to heat to certain temperatures in that room you will see how good they are , he also does carbon monoxide readings too
Running off diesel

you get to certain age you give with agents fork drivers and contractors other trades and every other cuunt.

I'm doing them the favour
they are there for you not the other way round mate
tell the cuunts straight (y) (y)
:LOL: Lmao I’ll remember that one when he gets lippy

Mate it’s a boring video but if you fast forward to his time to heat to certain temperatures in that room you will see how good they are , he also does carbon monoxide readings too
Running off diesel
I’ve just watched part 2 on YouTube it looks mustard but he has his plugged in? I need something that doesn’t need plugging in :S