Healthy day

Members online

jimbo71

Got stuck in traffic on the way to Selco this morning so started the day with a McDonald's breakfast, I've had e all butter chocolate cookies at tea break, just had a cheese panini from the customers, f**k it, curry tonight, might as well keep rolling!

Got stuck in traffic on the way to Selco this morning so started the day with a McDonald's breakfast, I've had e all butter chocolate cookies at tea break, just had a cheese panini from the customers, f**k it, curry tonight, might as well keep rolling!
Wash it down with some ale old sport (y)

I got up missed breakfast and then went out on the bike and missed lunch then it got to 7pm and realised I had not eaten then spent the evening eating everything I could find!!!

I got up missed breakfast and then went out on the bike and missed lunch then it got to 7pm and realised I had not eaten then spent the evening eating everything I could find!!!
How the fk can you forget to eat lol I hate when thin folk say that

Well @Danny yesterday I actually forgot to stop eating, was around 10pm while chomping a mars bar I realised that I had in fact been eating constant all day. I then spent the rest of the night dieting. Hate when that happens

How the fk can you forget to eat lol I hate when thin folk say that

I eat pretty much every two hours. Never miss breakfast and God help the boss who tries to take my tea or lunch off me. All he'll end up with is a ratty childish c**t who'll probably stomp off site.

Fcuk knows how people manage to get so fat.

I eat pretty much every two hours. Never miss breakfast and God help the boss who tries to take my tea or lunch off me. All he'll end up with is a ratty childish c**t who'll probably stomp off site.

Fcuk knows how people manage to get so fat.
It's in your DNA. Guy who worked with me never stopped all day, cheeseburgers for breakfast and chips for lunch and there was nothing too him. I'm sat beside him eating my salad roll with my belly pressed against the steering wheel lol

I swear they put excrement in those sausage mc muffins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in your DNA. Guy who worked with me never stopped all day, cheeseburgers for breakfast and chips for lunch and there was nothing too him. I'm sat beside him eating my salad roll with my belly pressed against the steering wheel lol

I suspect not.

It's amazing how people kid themselves.

I have one (female) mate who has been on a 'diet' since I've known her. She will do anything, anything, to lose weight except eat properly. She's convinced that she does but I have seen her eat. Nothing for breakfast, sawdust boxes off snake oil salesmen for lunch and a kebab for dinner. And chocolate.

She's convinced that fruit is high in calories and that she does eat more on the Atkins diet (even when I showed her evidence that it's a trick. The high fat convinces you that you eat more and you just don't.)

She's finally decided that she's got fyroid and given up.

Secret Eaters program - people insist that they eat salad and can't understand why they are fat - until the producers follow them for a week and catch them supping Guinness after the gym and eating Greggs for breakfast.

To be fair, it's not all people's fault. The food industry will have you over as soon as look at you. Remember this? https://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/04/mcdonalds-salad-has-more-calories-than-big-mac.html

I eat all the time, but good stuff and pretty much only good stuff. I don't quite eat paleo but not far off it.

On the beer, I carry a little extra weight. Off it, I lose it no matter how much I eat.

I am about to have brekky now :D

You lazy man.

I'm 3 scoffs in. Porridge and blueberries, two plums and sardines on wholemeal toast.

I'll batter a few eggs in a bit, eat a small proper meal around 3, beans on toast about 6, gym at 7, small meal at about 9. Plus probably a bit more fruit in between somewheres.

And bosses wonder why I get cranky if they announce that there's not time for lunch today.

Wash it down with some ale old sport (y)
Couple of Guinness washed it down, unfortunately it had to come out mid-morning in the customers house, looked like a bucket of eels! He used the toilet straight after, bit awkward

Her indoors made chilli the other day......." it's nice, but quite hot" she says..... .." the lid fell off the chilli powder as I put it in"........it's been coming out of me three days now........ I've got an arsehole like a japanese flag!! Pfff...

You lazy man.

I'm 3 scoffs in. Porridge and blueberries, two plums and sardines on wholemeal toast.

I'll batter a few eggs in a bit, eat a small proper meal around 3, beans on toast about 6, gym at 7, small meal at about 9. Plus probably a bit more fruit in between somewheres.

And bosses wonder why I get cranky if they announce that there's not time for lunch today.

Work different times to most... I got to bed between 2am and 3am every day.... in winter I work a lot harder... in the summer I try to do as little as possible :D

Spent today doing a bit round the house then afternoon on the bike :D

Work different times to most... I got to bed between 2am and 3am every day.... in winter I work a lot harder... in the summer I try to do as little as possible :D

Spent today doing a bit round the house then afternoon on the bike :D

Its getting closer to Winter Danny, so as you are getting busier, perhaps you can post me a mug?! :D

Well I aint giving up booze or nice food to eat rabbit food shite.
Wheres the quality of life??

Well I aint giving up booze or nice food to eat rabbit food shite.
Wheres the quality of life??

You don't have to do either unless you want to be ripped up to fcuk. Avoiding processed food and not kicking the arse out of the drink every night will do you just fine.

Been on the same diet for 4 weeks now, 4 scrambled eggs on a whole meal bagel at 6, hand full of mixed fruit and nuts at 10, chicken breast and a sweet potato at 12, 2 Riveta crackers with peanut butter a banana and honey at 4, gym 6.30 till 8 protein shake right after, chicken breast broccoli sprouts and 1/2 new potatos for tea. That's me 6 days a week no cheats no snacks nothing but the above. Gym 3/4 times a week and the old 6 pack is back allready

Been on the same diet for 4 weeks now, 4 scrambled eggs on a whole meal bagel at 6, hand full of mixed fruit and nuts at 10, chicken breast and a sweet potato at 12, 2 Riveta crackers with peanut butter a banana and honey at 4, gym 6.30 till 8 protein shake right after, chicken breast broccoli sprouts and 1/2 new potatos for tea. That's me 6 days a week no cheats no snacks nothing but the above. Gym 3/4 times a week and the old 6 pack is back allready

Sounds effective.

Only trouble is that you aren't going to eat that forever and the tendency is to go back to what you were doing before you 'went on your diet'. That's what stupid wimmin do and why 'dieting' doesn't work long term.

I'm losing weight like crazy at the moment too - binned the beer. My nod to diet is to eat only fresh food, but I always do that so it's not gonna be an issue. I think I might have to bin the beer permanently - or at least, make it vanishingly rare that I drink. Fcuking love it and missed it too much the first couple of weeks.

I had this tonight a pint of hophead and a cigar... hate pubs serving the beer in the wrong glass... the barman now does it on purpose to annoy me the c**t
d2bf681dbd506740dc518290fb390e2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sounds effective.

Only trouble is that you aren't going to eat that forever and the tendency is to go back to what you were doing before you 'went on your diet'. That's what stupid wimmin do and why 'dieting' doesn't work long term.

I'm losing weight like crazy at the moment too - binned the beer. My nod to diet is to eat only fresh food, but I always do that so it's not gonna be an issue. I think I might have to bin the beer permanently - or at least, make it vanishingly rare that I drink. Fcuking love it and missed it too much the first couple of weeks.

I agree I won't keep it up forever but when I get bored of it I'll just find something else healthy to eat. On the weekends we have a variety still home made and healthy but something different the mrs is doing it too so we help each other.
Drinking isn't an issue for me I can take it or leave it and Iv never really been one for drinking on a school night

I went off the rails splitting from Mrs Marshy got the drink hard and then kicked it into touch ate well similar to @Stevieo and started to train then kind of got back with Mrs Marshy and all went to ratshit. As it stands I'm drinking not eating much and living by myself. I know drinking isn't good for me but neither is the medication the doctors insist I take!! I've kicked Mrs Marshy into touch for good now and will start sorting my s**t out by not bothering drinking eating properly and training again. Running in the morning before work only couple of miles then something after work? Few weights or cardio. I'm better kept busy as my pent up anger will get me into trouble

I agree I won't keep it up forever but when I get bored of it I'll just find something else healthy to eat. On the weekends we have a variety still home made and healthy but something different the mrs is doing it too so we help each other.
Drinking isn't an issue for me I can take it or leave it and Iv never really been one for drinking on a school night

You're eating more or less what I eat anyway when I'm on the ball. (I don't call it dieting, I call it getting my act together) There's so much s**t out there that I decided to go to the gym and ask someone fit about diet. I was quite surprised when he told me that I wasn't eating enough.

I get through a lot of fish, rice, fruit and veg, nuts and things like figs and dates but I don't avoid other fresh like bacon and eggs and mashed potato

You're eating more or less what I eat anyway when I'm on the ball. (I don't call it dieting, I call it getting my act together) There's so much s**t out there that I decided to go to the gym and ask someone fit about diet. I was quite surprised when he told me that I wasn't eating enough.

I get through a lot of fish, rice, fruit and veg, nuts and things like figs and dates but I don't avoid other fresh like bacon and eggs and mashed potato
I have a citrus food allergy which is difficult to control. Citric acid in lots of things including shampoo and soap. It fucks me up if I'm not careful. I take vitamin c tablets from the health shop as no citric acid etc involved. I've got my other stuff from My Protien and as we speak getting my running gear out to start tomorrow. Everybody needs a rest day so today is mine

I went off the rails splitting from Mrs Marshy got the drink hard and then kicked it into touch ate well similar to @Stevieo and started to train then kind of got back with Mrs Marshy and all went to ratshit. As it stands I'm drinking not eating much and living by myself. I know drinking isn't good for me but neither is the medication the doctors insist I take!! I've kicked Mrs Marshy into touch for good now and will start sorting my s**t out by not bothering drinking eating properly and training again. Running in the morning before work only couple of miles then something after work? Few weights or cardio. I'm better kept busy as my pent up anger will get me into trouble

I'm exactly the same. I find that I have to keep a lid on things and a good cycle of training/eating really helps.

I'm just back from a bit of a wobble actually. I was away for several months and kipping on a mate's couch while I decided if I wanted to come back to UK permanently. Not sleeping enough and not eating properly because he doesn't. Work patchy, no gym. Still hoovering beer.

Came back here in the end with the plan to bounce back to UK to do some work in a few weeks.

Because I wasn't set up with everything I needed, I was kicking about bored, not eating so good and boozing. Something went wrong with my trip and I went beserk instead of sorting it out properly. Nuff said about that.

Came back home and decided to get a grip. Beer kicked into touch, fruit bowl, gym, batch cooked meals and bingo. Weight coming off with scarcely a second thought and head cleared right up.

I'm exactly the same. I find that I have to keep a lid on things and a good cycle of training/eating really helps.

I'm just back from a bit of a wobble actually. I was away for several months and kipping on a mate's couch while I decided if I wanted to come back to UK permanently. Not sleeping enough and not eating properly because he doesn't. Work patchy, no gym. Still hoovering beer.

Came back here in the end with the plan to bounce back to UK to do some work in a few weeks.

Because I wasn't set up with everything I needed, I was kicking about bored, not eating so good and boozing. Something went wrong with my trip and I went beserk instead of sorting it out properly. Nuff said about that.

Came back home and decided to get a grip. Beer kicked into touch, fruit bowl, gym, batch cooked meals and bingo. Weight coming off with scarcely a second thought and head cleared right up.
I just think I'm better off by myself instead of in a relationship. I lose weight so quick it's untrue if I'm in a bad place etc. I know what I need to do and it's for my own good I can't tell you why I'm so angry and my head is a mess and all this happened after Christmas last year. I've carried pent up anger since and unleashed a bit of it on people I care about and love (nothing physical) I've lost everything as a result and I'm just trying to pick myself up and drinking for me is like pouring petrol on a fire it always ends badly

I don't know you Marshy but you come across as a good bloke and the fact that you care so much for your dogs make you a decent human being in my book. Life can really kick us up the arse some times and we all react in different ways but to let others destroy us because they have problems and hang ups in life is an easy mistake to make . Taking control of your situation is the best way to start sorting things out and if that means cutting people loose then so be it as others will infect you with there short comings and if you are looking week they will take things out on you . so if someone can not bring positive thing to your life then they are no good to you . Once you regain your health and fitness you start to feel more positive about life things will change and you will become strong again . some people be they friends or family are just not worth the mental anguish that comes with them .

I don't know you Marshy but you come across as a good bloke and the fact that you care so much for your dogs make you a decent human being in my book. Life can really kick us up the arse some times and we all react in different ways but to let others destroy us because they have problems and hang ups in life is an easy mistake to make . Taking control of your situation is the best way to start sorting things out and if that means cutting people loose then so be it as others will infect you with there short comings and if you are looking week they will take things out on you . so if someone can not bring positive thing to your life then they are no good to you . Once you regain your health and fitness you start to feel more positive about life things will change and you will become strong again . some people be they friends or family are just not worth the mental anguish that comes with them .
Your a f**k**g good egg mate thankyou

Processed food is evil ! :buitre:

It's the whole industry mate. It's rotten to the core and there's nothing - and I mean nothing - that the bastards won't do to you or their staff to turn a profit. Tescos being bastards to suppliers, McDonalds marketing stuff that's not food to kids and being bastards to their staff, people who put stuff in boxes not giving a belt fed fcuk if it kills you.

Cnuts the lot of them. Couldn't care less about you.

It's the whole industry mate. It's rotten to the core and there's nothing - and I mean nothing - that the bastards won't do to you or their staff to turn a profit. Tescos being bastards to suppliers, McDonalds marketing stuff that's not food to kids and being bastards to their staff, people who put stuff in boxes not giving a belt fed fcuk if it kills you.

Cnuts the lot of them. Couldn't care less about you.
Mate you talk a lot of sense and I reckon your a good egg