Heads up

Think there will be alot of legit stuff come up for sale if this goes on for few months as well
CC938EEB-F824-4403-992D-B6B7DEDE1C37.png
There you go make looks like he dropped that drill in a bucket of gear!

Think there will be alot of legit stuff come up for sale if this goes on for few months as well

Dead right, although if you're buying anything big/high value aside from the possibility it's been nicked you'll need to be careful that it doesn't have any finance outstanding on it.

Dead right, although if you're buying anything big/high value aside from the possibility it's been nicked you'll need to be careful that it doesn't have any finance outstanding on it.
I won't be lol.

Think only expensive stuff I.ll buy from now till I retire is another van or 2 and a mixer

I still have that problem, been paying over 15 years now.

Or another egg and black pudding

There is/was a cafe in Douglas that did a full Irish which was two of everything plus black pudding and white pudding. Best breakfast in the history of artery blocking. :baba:

We had to sit outside for an hour before we could get back on the bikes. :LOL:

There is/was a cafe in Douglas that did a full Irish which was two of everything plus black pudding and white pudding. Best breakfast in the history of artery blocking. :baba:

We had to sit outside for an hour before we could get back on the bikes. :LOL:

Did a ful northumberland in kielder which was same but with haggis as well but told em to not bother with it

I’m
While your not working you will not need half as many calories.
You could have had just the toast and donated food to a food bank or the money to help fight corona.

I’m thinking that when you go shopping at the moment then your putting half your trolley in the food baskets on the way out then?

Black pudding have you seen what goes in that ....

No, but then that's also true for every processed food I've ever eaten. Burgers, sausages, soups, pot noodle, curries, stews, chocolate bars etc etc Unless you cook it yourself from ingredients you bought you have no idea what's in it.

My general rule has always been that the only inedible foods are things a Labrador won't eat. Everything else is fair game unless it doesn't appeal, and Haggis is definitely on that list. Haggis, grey stinky lumps. No, just no.

While your not working you will not need half as many calories.
You could have had just the toast and donated food to a food bank or the money to help fight corona.
I’m still training so do very much need the calories (y)

No, but then that's also true for every processed food I've ever eaten. Burgers, sausages, soups, pot noodle, curries, stews, chocolate bars etc etc Unless you cook it yourself from ingredients you bought you have no idea what's in it.

My general rule has always been that the only inedible foods are things a Labrador won't eat. Everything else is fair game unless it doesn't appeal, and Haggis is definitely on that list. Haggis, grey stinky lumps. No, just no.
Bout bats