Head Shave for the NHS

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi everyone,

In these awful times it's important to do what we can for our NHS and I am going to try and do my bit, although something small, I am hoping to raise a bit of money for this.

I am shaving my head to raise money for the NHS charities urgent Covid-19 appeal. I really hope it grows back!

Our amazing NHS staff and volunteers are working tirelessly to care for COVID-19 patients. And we want them to know the country has also got their back. We are so proud and in awe of NHS staff and volunteers as they work tirelessly to save lives! This means staying away from their homes and families, working day and night, to treat as many people as possible in need of care.
We, the nation, can help. Let's show our gratitude and respect for the frontline NHS, and together beat this virus.
As NHS staff and volunteers look after COVID-19 patients in their greatest hour of need, we can help take care of the well-being of our NHS people.

Donations will:
1) Funding well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments (this could include food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits.)
2) Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses
3) Other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. HELP THEM HELP US.

Please Donate

Thank you

Ryan Hill
P1 The Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

169D135F-6E25-4CCC-B8B4-44D24006EAF8.jpeg

All done!

Now £1785.00 raised for our NHS

Thank you to those who donated, there is still time as it’s running till Saturday

Hi everyone,

In these awful times it's important to do what we can for our NHS and I am going to try and do my bit, although something small, I am hoping to raise a bit of money for this.

I am shaving my head to raise money for the NHS charities urgent Covid-19 appeal. I really hope it grows back!

Our amazing NHS staff and volunteers are working tirelessly to care for COVID-19 patients. And we want them to know the country has also got their back. We are so proud and in awe of NHS staff and volunteers as they work tirelessly to save lives! This means staying away from their homes and families, working day and night, to treat as many people as possible in need of care.
We, the nation, can help. Let's show our gratitude and respect for the frontline NHS, and together beat this virus.
As NHS staff and volunteers look after COVID-19 patients in their greatest hour of need, we can help take care of the well-being of our NHS people.

Donations will:
1) Funding well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments (this could include food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits.)
2) Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses
3) Other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. HELP THEM HELP US.

Please Donate

Thank you

Ryan Hill
P1 The Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

If it helps I have a contact at hancocks confectionary cash and carry. They shut Sunday at Croydon and have loads of stock which could go out of date in the time they are shut. I know the manager is still going to work and he did me
A load of drinks and chocolate for a minuscule price and threw in loads extra. I’m sure they would help