have only napped twice!! :( need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose I may get someone in who knows what their at then lol. I can render but as you can see with the replies, its not a common thing. Most builders are happy with just finished up with rubbing up with a sponge but we've came across a few who want it napped, no point in losing a job because of a small change. I've done it before but forget the last fine details so why not ask on here to refresh my memory. Its not like I'm going in blind and guessing it!!
I used to love doing knap ping back home in Galway ,it was nice to stand back and look at it lovely finish with the corbels and quoin stones and patent reveals all done in laths art in itself

Its a skill very few lads are good at . All about the right sand and plenty of lime to bring up the fat. When its done right is class finish 80% of time its not though haha

Its a skill very few lads are good at . All about the right sand and plenty of lime to bring up the fat. When its done right is class finish 80% of time its not though haha

Theres another 2 plasterers i work along with who are excellent at it thou they have fcuked off to NZ for awhile. Another guy i work with now is decent at it and any job i take on with it, he'll keep me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.