Haunted Houses

Members online

Squarehead

Anyone ever had a spooky going on during a job? I worked on a manor house 4 or 5 years ago, owned by Glastonbury Tor in 12th century, monks lived there originally. Worked there on 3 separate occasions and each time furniture moved around on its own, including cabinet doors flying open in front of me. I asked the stonemason working there too and before I finished he said "you've had furniture moving around too?" It was very spooky, albeit fascinating.

Never came across it myself but I’m right into it, I could never believe or not unless iv seen anything though

I don’t like to believe in it as I like to think that when we’re gone we’re gone, we don’t hang around or go anywhere else. f**k imagine existing forever! Shudder!

Although when I was a little kid my cousins house was scary in a few places. Top of the stairs. Bookcase on landing. Corner of her room and back bedroom was the worst. Felt like eyes on you, hairs raised etc.

Years later when I was 17 we were talking and said how scary her house used to be without mentioning details.

She told me that since the age of 3 she saw a man in the house. He’d stand still like a painting and he only stood in certain places... top of the stairs, bookcase on the landing, corner of her room and she felt like the back bedroom was his. Aaaaaaarrrrgh! So what I felt for years was real?!

She saw him move one day and it freaked her out and her folks got the place blessed

I don’t like to believe in it as I like to think that when we’re gone we’re gone, we don’t hang around or go anywhere else. f**k imagine existing forever! Shudder!

Although when I was a little kid my cousins house was scary in a few places. Top of the stairs. Bookcase on landing. Corner of her room and back bedroom was the worst. Felt like eyes on you, hairs raised etc.

Years later when I was 17 we were talking and said how scary her house used to be without mentioning details.

She told me that since the age of 3 she saw a man in the house. He’d stand still like a painting and he only stood in certain places... top of the stairs, bookcase on the landing, corner of her room and she felt like the back bedroom was his. Aaaaaaarrrrgh! So what I felt for years was real?!

She saw him move one day and it freaked her out and her folks got the place blessed
Thing is you probably mentioned this to each other when you were kids and forgot then 17 years later it seems a big thing.
Kids get scared, my little girl sees a monster in her room, and I have to explain most nights it's a shadow

I wont go into all the details as most wont believe it. But when our other Dog was alive he used to have his own bed in our bedroom. It was up against our Wardrobe. When he used to scratch on occasion the doors on the Wardrobe would rattle. We occasionally have the doors rattleing and if you get up and touch the doors there not moving, you can also smell his presence. Now both that and the other things that happen are not scary, infact the opposite, its quite sureal. Both my wife and i at the same time have seen something move through the wall. On reserching some local History our house used to be 2 cottages and where we have seen something go through the wall used to be the bedroom door.

I wont go into all the details as most wont believe it. But when our other Dog was alive he used to have his own bed in our bedroom. It was up against our Wardrobe. When he used to scratch on occasion the doors on the Wardrobe would rattle. We occasionally have the doors rattleing and if you get up and touch the doors there not moving, you can also smell his presence. Now both that and the other things that happen are not scary, infact the opposite, its quite sureal. Both my wife and i at the same time have seen something move through the wall. On reserching some local History our house used to be 2 cottages and where we have seen something go through the wall used to be the bedroom door.
Got a video

Yes, have you.
Not of ghosts because there not real lol.
Until one walks through wall and sits down at side of me and says boo I wont change my mind.............but I did ouija board as a kid and 100percent that works . So maybe

My friends used to do weejee board? Ouiga boards however it’s spelt. I never got involved didn’t want to mess with something I didn’t understand, had a strange experience when I was 12 after a bereavement and I’ve always kept an open mind when it comes to religious, spiritual matters.

Yes they are real and come in many shapes and forms.I have lived in a house where there was a spirit . Those who don't belive will never be convinced .so don't even bother trying . Knowing gives me peace. Just saying.

Yes they are real and come in many shapes and forms.I have lived in a house where there was a spirit . Those who don't belive will never be convinced .so don't even bother trying . Knowing gives me peace. Just saying.
Got a video.

No DVD. You got lab?.
Eh.

Once did a church that had been turned in to a night club . Apparently they had CCTV of a ghost. Said he.ll show me it but we parted company first. Insurance work where it was always a mission getting paid

My friends used to do weejee board? Ouiga boards however it’s spelt. I never got involved didn’t want to mess with something I didn’t understand, had a strange experience when I was 12 after a bereavement and I’ve always kept an open mind when it comes to religious, spiritual matters.
Ouija. It’s ‘yes’

Oui: french
Ja: Dutch?

A yesyes board!

I had a weird dream once. Something happened that I won’t go into and I had a dream where I saw both my grandmothers and they didn’t say anything but they both had different expressions on their faces and the whole thing had this feeling and when I woke up I really felt like they’d come to see me.

Or I was highly stressed and just had a weird dream! Who knows!

No such thing, isn’t scientifically possible hence so real evidence, ever. Just fake bullshit videos.

What happens is you trick yourself, we make associations with spooky things. For example:

You walk into a 3 bed semi to skim a ceiling, you’re not even thinking about ghosts and as such you don’t see anything.

You walk into a freaky looking old building that used to be a mental asylum or something, you’re already on edge. You’re expecting to see and hear things, and every little normal thing you’re warped senses make it i to a ghost.

Moral of the story. Be smarter

I had a weird dream once. Something happened that I won’t go into and I had a dream where I saw both my grandmothers and they didn’t say anything but they both had different expressions on their faces and the whole thing had this feeling and when I woke up I really felt like they’d come to see me.

Or I was highly stressed and just had a weird dream! Who knows!
I once had a dream. Basically there was a old building. That I was drawn to but ex mother in law was in door way . I knew I had to get away from it but felt stuck. Read up on dreams and apparently it was my subconscious telling me to get the f**k away from evil bitch . Had that dream twice

I once had a dream. Basically there was a old building. That I was drawn to but ex mother in law was in door way . I knew I had to get away from it but felt stuck. Read up on dreams and apparently it was my subconscious telling me to get the f**k away from evil bitch . Had that dream twice

I have a reoccurring dream. I’m renovating a property and it’s all going great until the painting. This one wall isn’t dry but I keep painting it anyway and the patches just get bigger and bigger until i wake up hyperventilating

worked in a foster home made up of 3 very old buildings,.....good job plenty of work to do,...owner came to me one day to discuss the next stage, house would be totally empty ,taking kids to florida for 3 weeks all 16 of them,......so discussing work/prices, etc etc, then almost as an afterthought she said to just ignore freda when she starts slamming doors/rushing past me , and just say stop it and she will calm down eventually,.....i said freda who is freda, she then told me she was a ghost/spirit who is in the house,......now i am going to be in a large building all alone for 3 weeks with a spirit who has an attitude problem,...i thought to myself no no no ,and turned the job down,......i do believe in spirits/ghosts,...even electricians who clean up after them selves,plumbers who turn up on time,they are out there

My first house, had a friend's kid refuse to come in as didn't like the man that stood in the dining room, no one else there. Sold the house to a friend , she said that she was in bed and had the duvet pulled away from her, right in front of her eyes. My mum in the 70s said a kid got knocked over and killed and a service was held shortly after at the local church. The entire congregation saw an image at the front of the church of the child smiling. Not one person who might have been hullicinating, many people. Someone on a documentary once said "if ghosts aren't real then why do we see them?"

Once went out to get pizza and this little alien had ate the f**k**s . In end we became friends . He almost died saving my life. Ended in tears as he really missed his mam and dad and ended up going back home

worked in a foster home made up of 3 very old buildings,.....good job plenty of work to do,...owner came to me one day to discuss the next stage, house would be totally empty ,taking kids to florida for 3 weeks all 16 of them,......so discussing work/prices, etc etc, then almost as an afterthought she said to just ignore freda when she starts slamming doors/rushing past me , and just say stop it and she will calm down eventually,.....i said freda who is freda, she then told me she was a ghost/spirit who is in the house,......now i am going to be in a large building all alone for 3 weeks with a spirit who has an attitude problem,...i thought to myself no no no ,and turned the job down,......i do believe in spirits/ghosts,...even electricians who clean up after them selves,plumbers who turn up on time,they are out there
Don't believe you about the plumbers and electricians. Do you have film to prove it ....lol

Tbf I was skimming a ceiling last week heard noises turned round thought f**k me it’s Flynnyman , wtf , rubbed my eyes and looked again, he was gone, not a ghost I know more like an optical illusion