Has plastering been good to you

Members online

Andy g

Just thinging has plastering got u the good things life like nice cars nice homes nice holidays and good money in the bank or do you have jack s**t

Only reason I do this sh1t is for the money, so yes.
You'll never see a rich plasterer all the same.
Weekend millionaires

You get out what you put in i find i have a nice home with a mortgage crap car but thats because i dont care what i drive now had nice cars in past on holiday in Italy at moment which a very good job paid for so plastering is good to me cant complain but sometimes i still do

Only been on it a few years but so far has treated me well. Got some savings so nice and secure and that's about all I want. Getting out fishing more this year too which is a perk of being self employed just leave little blanks in the diary and head off for a few days

Spoken like a true maniac.

Me nan used to say the same, while naked in a wheelbarrow.

Mmmmmm taking advantage of an elderly lady makes you the maniac ya sexual deviant.

We have had it all today thieves and now a s*x predator.

[QUOTE="gps, post: 1142043, member: 2313"]I’m still of very sound mind, it’s the rest of them that have lost the plot lol[/QUOTE]

that,s a matter of opinion gordon :inocente::reloco:

I want to watch that on acid....or maybe not, I'm not sure

I want to say no right now because I’m stressed out. But the answer is yes and no. I’ve tried to do some stuff business wise and failed, ive learned a lot and making changes. Ive also come to the realisation that I want to do other things alongside plastering so I don’t have to plaster in the future if I don’t want to.

But I wouldn’t go back and change plastering I’d just tweak a few choices. I look back and I think I was really quite sweet and kind beforehand, now I’ve got thicker skin and learnt to stand up for myself more so that’s good

I want to say no right now because I’m stressed out. But the answer is yes and no. I’ve tried to do some stuff business wise and failed, ive learned a lot and making changes. Ive also come to the realisation that I want to do other things alongside plastering so I don’t have to plaster in the future if I don’t want to.

But I wouldn’t go back and change plastering I’d just tweak a few choices. I look back and I think I wish I'd just skimmed that little strip for what it would have taken.

There you go Jess I've corrected that for you.

I feel that I've done ok out of plastering but I also believe that I'd have done just as well doing something else. I believe that it's got more to do with your attitude and drive than which trade you choose.
Having a great big dollop of luck helps also.

I got into plastering by chance as was told I was a natural. Now I think of it I was possibly being groomed, ah well he was a decent spread.

Seriously though I do enjoy it but everyone loves a moan sometimes. There’s a lot that can go wrong with plastering compared to other trades so it can be stressful.

I’m not one for classrooms every few months otherwise I’d be going gas or spark. Plastering suits me

I got into plastering by chance as was told I was a natural. Now I think of it I was possibly being groomed, ah well he was a decent spread.

Seriously though I do enjoy it but everyone loves a moan sometimes. There’s a lot that can go wrong with plastering compared to other trades so it can be stressful.

I’m not one for classrooms every few months otherwise I’d be going gas or spark. Plastering suits me
Looking for a young one to groom to but it's harder and harder to trick them in to plastering this days dam just have to wait for my son to grow up