Has anyone got some brains to share..

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Working away soon...anyone know any decent websites when looking for digs.
And i cant be arsed sitting in the pub everynight (getting too old and misrable)
So does anyone know any decent poker sites.
And message palours

And fuuck it meth dealers !!!
Any advice would be very much loved x

Take an iPad with you and watch some box sets on Netflix, keeps me out of mischief.

I get bored after 6 hours of the same voices ...."hey,bitch"....done my f**k**g head in after a while on breaking bad.
American horror story was good but again i got sick of being scared after 6 hours.

Kate beckinsals vampire movies were good 1 after the other.

I downloaded earlier ..cheers danny.
Alot if it seems house sharing.
Or maybe i havt looked at it fully.

Yes and no....

I stayed in a apartment in Geneva last year and the first night the owner was there then after that it was a flow of different people... It keeps the costs down and also means you may be staying with other people on their travels so you have a choice of not eating alone etc...

Turns out one of the people staying in the apartment was quite a handy contact for me :D

Yes and no....

I stayed in a apartment in Geneva last year and the first night the owner was there then after that it was a flow of different people... It keeps the costs down and also means you may be staying with other people on their travels so you have a choice of not eating alone etc...

Turns out one of the people staying in the apartment was quite a handy contact for me :D

Ive stayed all over uk and to be honest the company is good meeting different people.
More to life than the same old faces !!!!

I've worked all over. In my earlier years I did the pubs and clubs. But then I started body building. I haven't worked away for a while but I would probably join a gym and meet people that way. Or join meet up or something similar. Im on a rambling group on meet up. Tends to be older types but I've had a few good walks and made a good local contact. An estate agent who's passed me a few heads ups on deceased properties. I do house bashing

I've worked all over. In my earlier years I did the pubs and clubs. But then I started body building. I haven't worked away for a while but I would probably join a gym and meet people that way. Or join meet up or something similar. Im on a rambling group on meet up. Tends to be older types but I've had a few good walks and made a good local contact. An estate agent who's passed me a few heads ups on deceased properties. I do house bashing

yup, when we moved down here we did not know anybody but made an effort to get out and about and its good fun :D

I use to walk my neighbours dog as well which sounds a little odd but got me out the house every day :D

Amazing how many people live in places yet dont know anybody local

I've worked all over. In my earlier years I did the pubs and clubs. But then I started body building. I haven't worked away for a while but I would probably join a gym and meet people that way. Or join meet up I reckon similar. Um on a rambling group on meet up. Tends to be older types but I've had a few good walks and made a good local contact. An estate agent who's passed me a few heads ups on deceased properties. I do house bashing

No way could i do fuuck all after house bashing....
Skimmed a small 2 bed house in 2 days mon/tuesday then spent the last 2 days skimming ground floor and 1 bed upstairs of a 5 bed house.....its the travelling thats killing me....average gauge are these..

Attachments

• 20170215_171401.jpg
    20170215_171401.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 317
  • 20170215_171349.jpg
    20170215_171349.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 285
Get yourself some good old fresh air in the local parks in the evening - sat in your car with the lights on willl soon attract some 'like minded people', you'll be amazed at how forward they are....they'll be sat next to you in the car in no time.

I get bored after 6 hours of the same voices ...."hey,bitch"....done my f**k**g head in after a while on breaking bad.
American horror story was good but again i got sick of being scared after 6 hours.

The Tudors series ohh I love that mate, History of Henry 8th Reign , all his wife and chopping people's heads off left,right and centre tbh it's kind of phiroputic.

The Tudors series ohh I love that mate, History of Henry 8th Reign , all his wife and chopping people's heads off left,right and centre tbh it's kind of phiroputic.

vincey my friend i tried that aswell....i got bored of watching him shag every fit bird for 6 hours !!

I am watching a series on Prime at the moment called Wentworth... ladies prison... easy watching... pretty good storyline and not too heavy :D

lol I watched the tudors... well jane did then she just nudged me when the boobs were out :D

Lovely work. I can see why you're in demand. That's all I want to do but most days. Place I'm doing at the moment I was speaking to the young girl next door who is gorgeous and she told me the old dear that lived there had been dead in the place for two months before they found her. Crazy.

Lovely work. I can see why you're in demand. That's all I want to do but most days. Place I'm doing at the moment I was speaking to the young girl next door who is gorgeous and she told me the old dear that lived there had been dead in the place for two months before they found her. Crazy.

She's some neighbor letting her lye there for 2 months dead! You'd think after the first week shed have noticed something was up.

She's some neighbor letting her lye there for 2 months dead! You'd think after the first week shed have noticed something was up.
That's all fair and good but it should also work both ways, regardless of age, my neighbour is 93 and not once has she asked how I am and to top it off, the lazy cow hasn't took her milk in for a fortnight.

That's all fair and good but it should also work both ways, regardless of age, my neighbour is 93 and not once has she asked how I am and to top it off, the lazy cow hasn't took her milk in for a fortnight.

Lol sounds like she's croaked it too

If I was your neighbour I wouldn't speak to you either

If I was your neighbour I wouldn't speak to you either
If I was your neighbour I would be still claiming my innocence, put in an appeal at the earliest opportunity and if that failed I would ask to be moved to a different wing ;)

Last edited:
If I was your neighbour I would be still claiming my innocence, put in an appeal at the earliest opoortinity and if that failed I would ask to be moved to a different wing ;)
I find them comments slanderous you know it was never proved in court and I got a not guilty :birra:

You've a point there. She had a son as well. He was the one selling the property. Got it for a song. He didn't even haggle. Just wanted shut of it. Her name was Doris. Found some old photos from behind a radiator. All torn in half. Taken in Brussels in 83. Strange just another life gone.

Neighbours - I've had a few. I used to live in Windsor and Anna Friel lived just down the road from me
IMG_4160.PNG
.....mmmmmm Annnnnna.