Hardwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkillie

Dont mean to sound soft here lads, but i,ve been working with the hardwall for 2 weeks now first time in about 5 years after doing private work, my hands are bone dry and full of cracks, any one reccomend a cream for the old hands there nipping like F/?K dont laugh guys i,m serious my hands nip and i,m bcoming a bad tempered git :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pkillie said:
Dont mean to sound soft here lads, but i,ve been working with the hardwall for 2 weeks now first time in about 5 years after doing private work, my hands are bone dry and full of cracks, any one reccomend a cream for the old hands there nipping like F/?K dont laugh guys i,m serious my hands nip and i,m bcoming a bad tempered git :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
norwegein hand cream works for me

Put some before and after work cream on and waer some latex gloves, they only cost a couple of quid. As for your hands at the mo try some aqueous cream, really good stuff for cracks

Mine dont either kirk i think its just down to luck mate i knew a spread and his hands used to bleed through plastering :eek:..........but i do have corns in the middle of my hand im up to 4 sets on my right hand :)

yes mate the inside of my trowel hand is like one big callus but it never cracks, the lad that works for me his hands bleed and if he gets skim in his eye, the next day its closed over. maybe some of us are just born for the job ;D

best thing to do is crtack off and rub it into to your skin or come to oxford and work for us for £4.50 m2 hardwall and set, your be so busy you wont have time to think of your hands , cointact merlin

simplybesty said:
best thing to do is crtack off and rub it into to your skin or come to oxford and work for us for £4.50 m2 hardwall and set, your be so busy you wont have time to think of your hands , cointact merlin

where in oxford are you mate i am working in buckingham ;)

pkillie said:

irish_spread said:
pkillie said:

in this department only im an expert ;D

i too suffer from 'irritant dermatitis _excema etc' best moisturiser = atrixo, me dads partner
also using it, 40 yrs +

Dermovate on prescription is the nuts but docs dont like prescribing it
good luck mate, i know wot its like. ATRIXO REGULARLY ;)

sudocrem works well. always put some on before bed. i get little cracks on my knuckles and sometimes under nails which are well uncomfortable.

or p!ss on ur hands... lot of people rekon it works??

Status
Not open for further replies.