Hardwall with a whisk or bath n shovel?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the bath and drag. Six pack at 17. Happy times. I smashed it for years till some smart little w**k*r showed me how to put it on a few crates to save my back. Durrrr. Oh well. s**t happens. Gorilla tub n whisk these days and the six pack has turned into a barrel. :RpS_mad::RpS_thumbsup:

When I was teaching I always made the 1st yrs mix by hand for all plasters so they got to get a feel for the consistency of the plaster and it always worked for them. Using a paddle makes the job much easier and other than to learn why would you want to do anything else.

When i started we had a old tin bath and mixed two bags of browning at a time .it had to be kept spotless as you could not bash it with a hammer if the stuff set so you were constantly washing out and now i have a bad back for me.

Same here, knocking up for 2 price workers for years, £15 a day, over the moon and felt like a millionaire when I went up to £25 a day lol

When I was teaching I always made the 1st yrs mix by hand for all plasters so they got to get a feel for the consistency of the plaster and it always worked for them. Using a paddle makes the job much easier and other than to learn why would you want to do anything else.

yeah especially when u have a lazy labourer.... teach em actual work. I was on the plunger for F*****g yrs, ladders and no teleporters. No teleporters was great crack when dashing oh and nearly forgot, second coat skim laid on with the float and then scoured. great mezzy times:RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.