Hanky panky.

Members online

MIXERMAN

Off today. So took the guts out of the dishwasher.and waste ect. Cleaned it all. All working brand new. Major brownie points. Then I'm cooking dinner. So I say I'm feeling a bit lumpy, do you fancy a roll around later on . She doesn't say much. Five minutes later she comes in , says her stomach is all bloated and shows me . Says she has been trying to go to loo all day ,but it's coming out like rabbit poos. Wots my chances.

Off today. So took the guts out of the dishwasher.and waste ect. Cleaned it all. All working brand new. Major brownie points. Then I'm cooking dinner. So I say I'm feeling a bit lumpy, do you fancy a roll around later on . She doesn't say much. Five minutes later she comes in , says her stomach is all bloated and shows me . Says she has been trying to go to loo all day ,but it's coming out like rabbit poos. Wots my chances.

left handed wank by the sounds of it. Enjoy!

Doesn’t sound appealing or promising to be honest mate

Nothing wrong with her mouth is there?

Deep throat that biaatch! (y) ;)

How did you get the guts out the dishwasher? Needing to do it to mine but no idea how.

1) She's probably not really bloated at all, and is crapping just fine. She just doesn't want a roll in the hay (an amazing coincidence that she didn't mention being bloated until you asked for a bit of action, don't you think?)

Alternatively

2) Tell her to cut down on the cheese (too much calcium + fat) and to get more magnesium in her diet. Too much cheese is one of the fastest ways to get constipated.

3) Next time, get your request in, and her answer, before you clean out the dishwasher. She might be a bit more motivated! :coffe:

your welcome

Thanks again. You lot have put me off the idea of making love to my wife. Or as she calls it , sexual assault, anyway I click on emojis they come up but don't show up when I reply. Anyway it's Friday . let's get drunk.have a good weekend.