handing out the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsdeep

hi fellas,when your handing out your buisness cards to customers or spreading the gospel to anyone. how many cards do you find efficent to give out?

ballsdeep said:
hi fellas,when your handing out your buisness cards to customers or spreading the gospel to anyone. how many cards do you find efficent to give out?
Say that again ???

I was at my local Jewsons last week and a young lad came in asking if he could leave some on the counter. He must of left about 40. He was a plumber. ;D

ballsdeep said:
i've been giving family members wod fulls but i know they'll be going out of there way to put em around

I used to post them through the doors of houses that have just sold.

Business cards ???
i just write me mobile on the back of an envelope after I've finished the job........oh & a false name....
oh & maybe switch a few of the numbers around :-[
:'(

I normally hand out just the one. I get my cards laminated with a calendar on the back so people tend to keep them hanging around longer. More expensive but worth it. Also, my cards are scattered everywhere, shop windows chinese/I****n takeaways. Anywhere that'll take them.

Nisus said:
Business cards ???
i just write me mobile on the back of an envelope after I've finished the job........oh & a false name....

u got 2 of them green things under ur name, how d'ya do that (without kebabs help) ?

Casper said:
I normally hand out just the one. I get my cards laminated with a calendar on the back so people tend to keep them hanging around longer. More expensive but worth it. Also, my cards are scattered everywhere, shop windows chinese/I****n takeaways. Anywhere that'll take them.

JUST MENTION 10% DISCOUNT ON THE ONES IN THE I****n LOL

lol. I actually offer a discount for OAP's. says so at the bottom of the card. It really works....the old folks love to think they are saving a few quid. ;)

irish_spread said:
Nisus said:
Business cards ???

u got 2 of them green things under ur name, how d'ya do that (without kebabs help) ?

1=100 Rep Points, 2=200 Rep Points etc etc......
;)

Nisus said:
irish_spread said:
Nisus said:
Business cards ???

;)

with you so far, so what about 3 ?

Casper said:
lol. I actually offer a discount for OAP's. says so at the bottom of the card. It really works....the old folks love to think they are saving a few quid. ;)

I love this gimmick, i do this too. ;)
I work out the price + 10% then tell the old biddy the price, then i take off 10% and your right they love it ;D

I actually learnt this from watching some pikey on rogue traders

Nisus said:
Casper said:

I work out the price + 10% then tell the old biddy the price, then i take off 10% and your right they love it ;D

I'm the pikey on rogue traders

NO KIDDING ???

irish_spread said:
Nisus said:
irish_spread said:
Nisus said:
Business cards ???

;)

with you so far, so what about 3 ?

Erm not sure can't count that high just at the mo. :-[
But there's a lad on here who's really good at counting though best to ask him really :-\
Oh & his spelling is top class aswell ::)

irish_spread said:
Nisus said:
Casper said:

Irish spread was the pikey on rogue traders

I'm embarassed to say matt allwright actually interviewed me over some dodgy rendering that fell off hitting an alsatian & it's old lady owner :(

Never mind mate, your slowly getting back on your feet from what i hear. ;)

Casper said:

Yeah but you should always be able to write on them as well not doing that is leaving money on teh table in my opinion

Danny

I hear you Danny but i don't really write on them. To my mind, cards should be simple but different from the usual. Some of my customers have even commented on the cards.

i dont use cards i have a A5 FLYER FULL COLOUR 2 SIDES SEMI GLOSS nice and thick.. they look mint.. i post them in the posh ends of town :) at £120 for 500

oasis said:
i dont use cards i have a A5 FLYER FULL COLOUR 2 SIDES SEMI GLOSS nice and thick.. they look mint.. i post them in the posh ends of town :) at £120 for 500

the posh end of town? so what are ya gonna do with the 500 youve got left over?

flynnyman said:
oasis said:

the posh end of town? so what are ya gonna do with the 500 youve got left over?
;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.