handing out the cards

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLIPPY said:
Theres only 1 t in writing flynny were you and oasis in the same class by any chance :D

no im not 40 + talking to young lads on fourms.. getting kicks online cuz the real world dont accept me lol..

oasis said:
SLIPPY said:
Theres only 1 t in writing flynny were you and oasis in the same class by any chance :D

no im not 40 + talking to young lads on fourms.. getting kicks online cuz the real world dont accept me lol..

lol 40 plus to be honest i look younger than you plus im into young lads with hair ;)

ohhhhhh i see .. rip into every one.. but never give anything away about your self were Ur from what u look like what work u do.. keep pretending your the muts nuts, anyhow no need for round 2 I'm off to finish quoting up.

oasis said:
ohhhhhh i see .. rip into every one.. but never give anything away about your self were Ur from what u look like what work u do.. keep pretending your the muts nuts, anyhow no need for round 2 I'm off to finish quoting up.

hahahahahaa most posters know im originally from manchester ive been plastering 21 years so that makes me 38 (save you wastin loads of paper trying to work out), I dont pretend im the mutts nuts but im very good, I do nearly everything plastering wise and probably know it all but might of forgot somethin ;) i wont be postin a picture up coz you know where that leads you lol i also wont be postin my details up coz you also know where that leads so i shall just wait here until you have finished quoting for your next round of questions which i dont know the answers to but im good a guessing :-* so keep your hat on..................... oh its not a hat soz

SLIPPY said:
I think flynny is really dave (big bud) and he aint lettin on ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dave you say? you sound very close so lets ask who are you really? Or who did you used to be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.