Hand bags at dawn....

Members online

So you can't reskim skim with uni??
..you can.
Just needs a few coats of pva...:rayos:...
But bg don't endorse pva...so a coat of thistle bond it first on the skim and 24 hours later,,bang on the uni(y)...
So to answer your question.... Yes...uni is ideal over a skim reskim:)..
Stop being a cuntus-wankademus.:bailando:
....trying to stir things up in your cauldron:cachetada:...

Sorry for the emoji abuse:(

Last edited:
..you can.
Just needs a few coats of pva...:rayos:...
But bg don't endorse pva...so a coat of thistle bond it first on the skim and 24 hours later,,bang on the uni(y)...
So to answer your question.... Yes...uni is ideal over a skim reskim:)..
Stop being a cuntus-wankademus.:bailando:
....trying to stir things up in your cauldron:cachetada:...

Sorry for the emoji abuse:(
Not stirring buddy just curious to why you need multi and uni if uni does it all??

Just mix it together....and trowel it at the right time.

Ive learnt how to think for myself when i went on my own about 20 years ago.
If it works youve leant something new if it dont ....well youve trowelled it at the wrong time !!!

So are you saying the rave reviews for unifinish are unfounded??
Not at all!!!
It all carries the Vinceyplasterbgman. Guarantee.... A million bags and even more m2 can't be wrong...
Tried and tested.

Should just add..it's good over tiles(y)

I've been off since the 9th Vince.

This is just like Dougie. Although we know it's Oilcan he'll never admit it.
Unless @Danny tells us we'll never know.

Dougie,Tam, Wanda, Jace, Beddy.....all members of the circle of trust. My application was denied [emoji25]

I'm relaxing the rules on sexual orientation buddy so I can get you in through the back door. So to speak
stock-photo-27410735-black-and-white-G**-couple-in-a-relationship-kissing.jpg

Bit off topic, but how do you find your site light? I'm looking to get one, is it bright enough or would you suggest the next size up?
Do a search there are a few threads on site lights. Think the wobble light got good reviews

Do a search there are a few threads on site lights. Think the wobble light got good reviews
Couldnt see anywhere you could still get the defender wobble....i think it got discontinued.....if anyone got a link of anywhere you can still get one post it up

I only considered getting wobble lights because I was so aroused by the pictures @scottie5 posted, I've got some more halogens and lengthened all the leads . Jobs a goodun

You can still get them if you want to pay to import them. If you can get one at a good price I'd say go for it. Don't know how Scottie came across them but it's been one of the most useful tools I've bought in years. Glad he shared his find.

Bit off topic, but how do you find your site light? I'm looking to get one, is it bright enough or would you suggest the next size up?
Yes mate bright enough for most rooms I tilt it against a wall sometimes if it's really dark day when doing ceilings but £85 it was good buy mate