hairline crack to repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to reply to that
The good news is that i know she does not speak english as she is from the baltic states
and again you can only dream as you have a steady missus do the same thing everytime.

oh shes a regular then? well heres a tip, spend more on doing your house up than you do on prostitutes...
btw the 'steady missus'... well she turned out to be as steady as a jelly balanced on a sloppy dog turd, but, the one thing she was at least half decent at, was 'following instructions'... youd learn a lot from the silly cow... :RpS_laugh:

likewise my new year friend, keep an eye on the clock and dont come too soon... :RpS_thumbup:

Hows that pimp know the Public looking for plasterers section is shizer ?
He's only been on here a day or two
Another Dud alias if ask me.Although funny all the same.

how many times have you had a lad on site that thinks he can tell the gaffer a thing or two after 2 weeks experience...

10 a penny mate...

"Hairline" crack repair.

I know how we could repair is crack for him,which brings me onto my next question.

Where is our little spunk guzzling pal ? SPUNKY aint seen him on here for weeks

little trick when skimming beads, i know nobody does it but use scrim tape down both sides of the beads and skim over, it reinforces the beads and makes cracking imposssible...[/QUOTE]

Never say cracking is impossible in this job,prevention is all you can do.

Impossible to guarantee against cracks. Too many variables in the plastering trade. People blast walls with heat to dry them quicker etc. after you tell them not to!!! But plastering over any sort of wood is just asking for trouble.......taped or not!

little trick when skimming beads, i know nobody does it but use scrim tape down both sides of the beads and skim over, it reinforces the beads and makes cracking imposssible...

Never say cracking is impossible in this job,prevention is all you can do.[/QUOTE]

..true, but its definately better that not taping the beads

Status
Not open for further replies.