Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
25F2B759-D1BE-4041-8238-8B1917B2037C.png
England getting relegated

Algeeman where the f**k are you when I need you? I’m doing the Blackpool illuminations a few weeks

No longer self employed smudger so trying get workshop cleared but keep enough for odd jobs
I had big sort out in my workshop n stores n yard etc it's amazing the crap that builds up over the years and realised I don't need 5 of everything, so got fire bin n fires going in field , weighed in scrap, recycled some n mixed skipped the rest.
Sold a lot too n bought new gear I wanted and use often.
Hard going but been a bit ruthless and ended up with a much better organised set up.

I had big sort out in my workshop n stores n yard etc it's amazing the crap that builds up over the years and realised I don't need 5 of everything, so got fire bin n fires going in field , weighed in scrap, recycled some n mixed skipped the rest.
Hard going but been a bit ruthless and ended up with a much better organised set up.
A lot of the stuff brings back memories so you tend to keep it sometimes hope the place will burn down lol

A few years ago I had a week away fishing, my son had a skip delivered and cleared our unit. Sometimes a hoarder needs a helping hand. Although I could have cried at some of the pictures he was sending me.