had the jab

Members online

it doesn't give protection from contracting or passing on anything, it also doesn't give immunity apparently,
it is just a thing that will stop symptoms of disease.
Agree , @Smudger1 will be ok if immunity is good and no undetected problems , young , fit people have died / got longcovid , the problem is everyone's jabbed and stopping social distancing , washing hands etc and will still be passing it on

does it seem kind of pointless then ?

it is by the admission of the government a very mild disease, the people who were at risk were an extremely
small proportion of the elderly population who were sick with comorbidities or with highly compromised immune systems,

almost everyone else by admission was to be unaffected.

this is just my own opinion based on the information that was given to the public.

we are not anti vaxers lol we are anti this vaccine which is only experimental but well done for taking part in it.

the lockdown laws which will be voted on again this week have to be passed otherwise the vaccine rollout has to stop as it’s not licensed but again well done you
You brexiteer winner

• Funny
Reactions: gps

it is by the admission of the government a very mild disease, the people who were at risk were an extremely
small proportion of the elderly population who were sick with comorbidities or with highly compromised immune systems,

this is just my own opinion based on the information that was given to the public.
120'000 dead in the UK

Political suicide not to

I'm sure the families of the many that died and the seriously ill will be pleased you think its a mild disease becuse I cant remember the government ever saying that. I'll pass on your thoughts to my 64 yr old neighbour whose been on a ventilator for 7 weeks to keep her alive after catching this mild disease.

I'm sure the families of the many that died and the seriously ill will be pleased you think its a mild disease becuse I cant remember the government ever saying that. I'll pass on your thoughts to my 64 yr old neighbour whose been on a ventilator for 7 weeks to keep her alive after catching this mild disease.

I don't know your neighbour, were they sick with anything else at the same time.

have a look at the clip below of the chief medical officer below explaining his view on the severity
of the disease.

as I say it's pointless talking about specific people, I myself or anyone else I know doesn't personally know of anyone who was affected at all by it, apart from a few people who failed a PCR test.

I did meet one bloke who told me a story that he knew of a bloke who was going to be entering the worlds strongest man competition, he was from Brighton and he was on a life support machine in coma with a bubble covering his head and a ventilator tube down his throat, but that's the only person I met who knew someone who knew someone who was affected by it.

I don't know your neighbour, were they sick with anything else at the same time.

have a look at the clip below of the chief medical officer below explaining his view on the severity
of the disease.

as I say it's pointless talking about specific people, I myself or anyone else I know doesn't personally know of anyone who was affected at all by it, apart from a few people who failed a PCR test.

I did meet one bloke who told me a story that he knew of a bloke who was going to be entering the worlds strongest man competition, he was from Brighton and he was on a life support machine in coma with a bubble covering his head and a ventilator tube down his throat, but that's the only person I met who knew someone who knew someone who was affected by it.

An ex PE teacher no previous medical issues apart from a bad back, think off ventilator now but not fit enough to come home yet. As I said before I'd rather make up my own mind by what I see in real life rather than trust in images on a screen.

How can it be pointless talking about specific people, That is how you find out the truth, real life not some bolloxs on tit tube.

Conversation will just go around in circles, you said you didn't hear of anyone saying it was a mild disease, I just provided you with a 50 second video clip of the chief medical advisor to the UK government Chris Whitty who is responsible for the government response to the "pandemic" telling the public in a news conference that the virus is mild and most people will be unaffected by it.

Conversation will just go around in circles, you said you didn't hear of anyone saying it was a mild disease, I just provided you with a 50 second video clip of the chief medical advisor to the UK government Chris Whitty who is responsible for the government response to the "pandemic" telling the public in a news conference that the virus is mild and most people will be unaffected by it.
Mild for most people, very serious for some. Its amazing how people will pick up on one fact and ignore many others because its the one they want to hear.
What happened to the rest of it , government never gives a 50 second speech

You definitely shouldn't have the jab though I think your playing with fire there tbh! Not a non believer just think people have jumped on board to quickly! Should know better to trust the government after all these years of misleading and lies

If its one its to many!

i Hate to the break this to you fella, but death is a fact of life.
maybe you can explain why a COVID19 (really the flu) death is not acceptable but cancer, heart disease, suicide deaths seemingly are acceptable just so long as no one dies from covid19 ?

You definitely shouldn't have the jab though I think your playing with fire there tbh! Not a non believer just think people have jumped on board to quickly! Should know better to trust the government after all these years of misleading and lies
I don't trust the government. There's only so much you can do when it comes to your own health and as you get older you have to trust the judgement of other people whether its for an operation or in this case a vaccine. Only time will tell but now I've been vaccinated I will feel safer mixing with other people in the pub etc if and when were allowed.

i Hate to the break this to you fella, but death is a fact of life.
maybe you can explain why a COVID19 (really the flu) death is not acceptable but cancer, heart disease, suicide deaths seemingly are acceptable just so long as no one dies from covid19 ?
No death is acceptable if it can be prevented, but none of those are transmitted to other people its just your own bad luck(not suicide). One idiot could potentially kill hundreds with covid. If it was a disease that killed children would you be so blasé

Done out of fear rather than knowledge

1616354996371.png

Had my jab today, felt a bit of a small prick.

No death is acceptable if it can be prevented, but none of those are transmitted to other people its just your own bad luck(not suicide). One idiot could potentially kill hundreds with covid. If it was a disease that killed children would you be so blasé

except your claim 1 idiot could kill hundreds is a lie lol 120,000 alleged deaths of which most were over 90 years of age. Of the alleged figure less Than 400 had no known underlying health issue.
so the country has been locked down people’s livelihoods destroyed, people not being able to say goodbye too loved ones for less than 400 deaths.

except your claim 1 idiot could kill hundreds is a lie lol 120,000 alleged deaths of which most were over 90 years of age. Of the alleged figure less Than 400 had no known underlying health issue.
so the country has been locked down people’s livelihoods destroyed, people not being able to say goodbye too loved ones for less than 400 deaths.

gordan your local gp

:ROFLMAO:

1 person would of contracted covid initially and a lot of people got it from that 1 case so could indirectly have killed 100 quite easily. Covid may have helped 120000 people to die, just because they were over 90 doesn't matter, you might be 90 one day. No lies I'm just seeing the figures in a different way to you.

Last edited:
I’m still not sure if this all about global warming to slow the world down to save us all from the end of the world
Sad Ncaa Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness