Gyproc skim coat vs thistle multi finish

I tried a bag on some plasterboard. Trowels up ok a bit creamier than multi and smells a bit different. I’ve got a re skim job just a bit cautious about what it’s like on surfaces that have sbr on.

I skimmed a staircase in carlite ultra finish last week. It was a straightforward re-skim with hallway and landing ceilings boarded and skimmed. Overall set time was about 1 hour 15 mins on the walls (it hung about a little bit longer on plasterboard I found). I gave it 2 wet trowels and then a dry one to finish and it came up spot on. In fact I probably didn’t need to give it a dry trowel, but that’s force of habit. I paid £18 a bag which is the killer, but desperate times and all that. Personally I prefer Carlite to thistle, but as soon as board finish is back on the self I’ll be a hypocrite and go back to using that just down to the price of a bag.

Has anyone got any advice on gyproc skim coat from Ireland compared to thistle multi finish uk. Is it basically the same thing?
I used it last week mate, much the same as multi except it’s grey/white. It slumps abit with any excessive thickness, and we had some blistering on few bits where it was laid down and first coat had gone in abit too much. Timings and finish same as multi tho