Guild of master craftsmen

LPS

Anyone a member or had any dealings with these guys? Had a call yesterday saying I was recommended and they wanted me to sign up? Apparently they can provide loads of work

Anyone a member or had any dealings with these guys? Had a call yesterday saying I was recommended and they wanted me to sign up? Apparently they can provide loads of work

Mate..acording to them even Casper bern recomended....please dont fall for thst bollox i must have been phoned 20 times over the years i humour them and say oh ok whose recomend me snd they start stuttering bollox

Mate..acording to them even Casper bern recomended....please dont fall for thst bollox i must have been phoned 20 times over the years i humour them and say oh ok whose recomend me snd they start stuttering bollox
Ha tbh it sounded like a right old scam! £300 to sign up or something .. Matey was trying to set up a meeting with on site and all sorts!

Ha tbh it sounded like a right old scam! £300 to sign up or something .. Matey was trying to set up a meeting with on site and all sorts!
They used to be a right bunch ... Pay the money and get a sticker for your van.

They did start cleaning up a few years ago but it sounds like they're up to their old tricked again.

Guild of Master Craftsmen
Trust a Trader
Check a Trade
etc. etc.

In my opinion, all of them are only in it for themselves, NOT the customers and NOT the tradespeople.

Same old sh1t, only now with catchy TV adverts and social-media and website tie-in.

Everything changes, yet everything stays the same...

These dinosaurs (GoMC) haven't even twigged yet that their entire business name is sexist. They're 40 years behind the times, on that. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Jess got a call from these tosspots! :cachetada:

Guild of Master Craftsmen
Trust a Trader
Check a Trade
etc. etc.

In my opinion, all of them are only in it for themselves, NOT the customers and NOT the tradespeople.

Same old sh1t, only now with catchy TV adverts and social-media and website tie-in.

Everything changes, yet everything stays the same...

These dinosaurs (GoMC) haven't even twigged yet that their entire business name is sexist. They're 40 years behind the times, on that. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Jess got a call from these tosspots! :cachetada:
Never noticed that till you pointed it out.

Quite possibly a scammer fraud call and not the Guild at all - but I agree with all the comments about the Guild 'O Girlies - sign of the crossed knitting neddles.. errr. Needles.

fav one i seen was in newcastle, 2 ***** in the front, and on the van you have tried the cowboys,now try the indians

• Funny
Reactions: Jjj
Seen in Stoke-On-Trent

Attachments

• F1B55E81-CA13-4A9D-9253-00B2FB65817A.jpeg
    F1B55E81-CA13-4A9D-9253-00B2FB65817A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • 9B659A5E-2C2D-41BC-AE3B-3C32D96343EE.jpeg
    9B659A5E-2C2D-41BC-AE3B-3C32D96343EE.jpeg
    841.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 2CCA14AC-5459-4351-A63F-5435D9D3842C.jpeg
    2CCA14AC-5459-4351-A63F-5435D9D3842C.jpeg