IMG_1484.JPG
    829 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1486.JPG
    IMG_1486.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 376
Purple aki harassed a few young rugby league players in my town warrington. Think he had all sorts of court orders against him. Quite a troubled individual.

Pffft. The thing is, Big Dick isn't real and Purple Aki is.

Ask anyone from Mersyside/the North West about the 6ft 5, 20st terrifying Man Mountain that sexually harasses bodybuilders and molests Rugby League players.

maxresdefault.jpg
Purple aki ain’t got s**t on the BIG DICK!!! :cachetada: :musculoso: :lol:

Purple aki ain’t got s**t on the BIG DICK!!! :cachetada: :musculoso: :lol:

Purple Aki managed to terrorise THREE counties, has about 100 ASBO's against him. One man was so terrified of just the SIGHT of him that he threw himself under a train.

And he holds the rank of Bogeyman. Nobody knew if he was even real before the internet.

Purple Aki will get you......

He is just a big queer or some sort of gangster?

He's a 6ft 5 20st terrifying Man Mountain with a muscle fetish. He never seriously molested anyone but he frightened the life out of scores of people, possibly hundreds, by cornering them in gyms and following them about and ordering them to do squats for him and letting him squeeze their muscles.

He's one mixed up Mo Fo and a sort of anti hero/bogyman around the North West.

He's a 6ft 5 20st terrifying Man Mountain with a muscle fetish. He never seriously molested anyone but he frightened the life out of scores of people, possibly hundreds, by cornering them in gyms and following them about and ordering them to do squats for him and letting him squeeze their muscles.

He's one mixed up Mo Fo and a sort of anti hero/bogyman around the North West.
Would he approve of @Vincey in Lycra?

Sean Connery was a plasterer, if I remember right he has passed away though , great actor too , r.i.p