Grip fill

Members online

There's one called fix all, clear. Screwfix, but I agree silycoon is much better , just coon it up . Then 90mm pasalode nails every 6inches

No get the spreadies to do it for a while so they learn to not leave snots at the bottom that need bashing off with a bolster to get the skirting flush
I’m a chippy by trade really - truth

No get the spreadies to do it for a while so they learn to not leave snots at the bottom that need bashing off with a bolster to get the skirting flush
Did you know the yellow one is for skerting? Lol

Il never leave snots on the bottom I use to first couple of years to be truthful. Till I took more respect in my work. I use to tell the joiner it about time you started doing physical work and geting proper arms and shoulders on you!

Il never leave snots on the bottom I use to first couple of years to be truthful. Till I took more respect in my work. I use to tell the joiner it about time you started doing physical work and geting proper arms and shoulders on you!
on a job a few year back this joiner a smart arse said to me at the front of a customer ,don't leave the bottom of wall sticking out at skirt level and loosen the plates around the electrics and skim behind them oh and scrim the joints /told him to do it himself as I am only 50 years at it and short on experience

on a job a few year back this joiner a smart arse said to me at the front of a customer ,don't leave the bottom of wall sticking out at skirt level and loosen the plates around the electrics and skim behind them oh and scrim the joints /told him to do it himself as I am only 50 years at it and short on experience
Joiners and so on lasy two face painters and tilers same. If a wall out of lefel I don't slag the bloke il tell the customer ther more work on this and get on whith it level it out