Greetings,from an old git.

Members online

My tradesman was 63. But even then he told me(early1980's) the building trade was f**k*d. I thought in my ignorance he ment money, when what he ment was that a skilled trade qualification was being devalued.
Massive shame its pretty sad half the youngsters today will probably learn a fraction of anything traditional material are so much easier to use now.

Massive shame its pretty sad half the youngsters today will probably learn a fraction of anything traditional material are so much easier to use now.
My son has worked with me for about seven years now, but in all that time has never had the chance to learn to float with Hardwall, let alone S&C.

My son has worked with me for about seven years now, but in all that time has never had the chance to learn to float with Hardwall, let alone S&C.
Wow really seven years that says everything about it then doesn't it.. I bet you feel like its loosing the skill even more so the fact you haven't been able to pass it on to your own son.

Wow really seven years that says everything about it then doesn't it.. I bet you feel like its loosing the skill even more so the fact you haven't been able to pass it on to your own son.
Yes I do but my son isn't bothered. He just says "things change" and that as long as he's earning he's not bothered.