Great student

eddiebullit

Anyone looking for an apprentice? I have taught this lad for the past two years and he is very hard working, always on time, great attendance, attitude and polite. He would make a great labourer and apprentice.
If anyone thinks they can offer him a start of any sort, please get in touch. Based in Bury, Manchester area

Anyone looking for an apprentice? I have taught this lad for the past two years and he is very hard working, always on time, great attendance, attitude and polite. He would make a great labourer and apprentice.
If anyone thinks they can offer him a start of any sort, please get in touch. Based in Bury, Manchester area

It's you isn't it?

10/10 for effort. I'd give you a start, showing initiative like that.

1592314552365.png

What have you taught him in 2yrs geez?

I’d guess bloke retiring and trying to look after a good lad?

Welcome along Eddie
get yourself in there jess,get the lad signed up,be a bit carefull how you introduce him,best not use terms such as,
1,bought him off internet, 2,man slave 3.always wanted a young boy, 4,he might like the shouting and yelling at him when he mixes plaster wrong, 5,hope he does not look like essexandy, jess will take her revenge,
6,when you are in court on assault charges ,tell the judge he was sticking up for electricians and plumbers he deserved it, er maybe not a good idea you signing him up jess

get yourself in there jess,get the lad signed up,be a bit carefull how you introduce him,best not use terms such as,
1,bought him off internet, 2,man slave 3.always wanted a young boy, 4,he might like the shouting and yelling at him when he mixes plaster wrong, 5,hope he does not look like essexandy, jess will take her revenge,
6,when you are in court on assault charges ,tell the judge he was sticking up for electricians and plumbers he deserved it, er maybe not a good idea you signing him up jess
You had me at ‘bought him off the internet’ and ‘man slave’ :coffe: