Got me stumped

Tinytom

Allright lads. Iv come to skim a bedroom today in an old cottage the tennant has removed wallpaper, Iv pva'd the celing as I usually do one coat pissy the next strong but it's just not picking up im 90% sure it's got a lime on it, I can't really lower the height because it's got a lot of different angles (see pics) and I really don't fancy trying to overboard all these angles, so I'm a bit stumped what to do for the best. My initial thoughts were just bond skim and worry about it after but touching the pva it's like a white putty. Would blue grit or thistle bond it do the trick?

Attachments

• IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    777.8 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    665.7 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    891 KB · Views: 437
Allright lads. Iv come to skim a bedroom today in an old cottage the tennant has removed wallpaper, Iv pva'd the celing as I usually do one coat pissy the next strong but it's just not picking up im 90% sure it's got a lime on it, I can't really lower the height because it's got a lot of different angles (see pics) and I really don't fancy trying to overboard all these angles, so I'm a bit stumped what to do for the best. My initial thoughts were just bond skim and worry about it after but touching the pva it's like a white putty. Would blue grit or thistle bond it do the trick?

go back to bed !!

Got some grit on its way out I'll grit tonight skim tomorrow and let you know what the outcome is!

It's not pealing as arch it's more wrinkling up looks like gloss does when it reacts, then when you touch it it's soft like putty. I'm sure it's lime. Iv gritted it this afternoon we'll see what happens

Jesus just had another look!!!

Why would you even consider skimming that!!!

It looks like lat & lathe unless im mistaken also!

100% overboard or walk away IMO!

Just be glad you didn't skim it [emoji106]

You would have been troweling it up while it falls horrible [emoji31]

Sugar soap scrub (get the client to do it) or board & skim ideally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were my house I'd take it down and see what you're left with if it was someone else's I'd overboard it and ask around and see if anyone's interested...

You shouldn't have too that's what bondings for? f**k me what college did you go to you tube?

Agree not needed for this job but was just replying to his question about how you can bend a plasterboard!

Yer smart prick!!!

Honestly I can't put the words together to explain what a f**k**g idiot you are it beggars belief
And you've got the f**k**g cheek to call me a smart prick lol
f**k me what do you do for a living work in a zoo?

If you did everyone would be laughing at you because you'd be feeding the f**k**g lions apples