Got it around my neck

Members online

As I said people ring ,because I’m fair.(am I wrong) £150 a fair pay unless you live in London Town.
I'll do it. I've no qualifications no experience no tools no van no work ethic and no sense.

£150 a day be just about right.

When can I start?

As I said people ring ,because I’m fair.(am I wrong) £150 a fair pay unless you live in London Town.
I can honestly say I have never worked that cheap in my career was earning more than that 20-years ago not far from Derby,
There's obviously people that will do it they might be good f*** nose

not being funny but all these names saying wouldnt take 150 ever... thats fine if you work for yourself. get your own leads. finance your own work etc..

but for me as a contractor would say thats a fair day rate for a subby. not a domestic goddess.

theres got to be a margin for the main contractor.
3/4 of people on here dan wont even be on that..wudnt take notice..£150 a day cash to work 4 somebody and let them have the hassle is ok money..what do people expect wage wise working for somebody! For urself yes £150 a wank but this isnt somebody saying come skim my living room 4 £150..if the guys a tit and hes demanding too much done in day for £150 only then fair enough its shite..but £150 its steady away

3/4 of people on here dan wont even be on that..wudnt take notice..£150 a day cash to work 4 somebody and let them have the hassle is ok money..what do people expect wage wise working for somebody! For urself yes £150 a wank but this isnt somebody saying come skim my living room 4 £150..if the guys a tit and hes demanding too much done in day for £150 only then fair enough its shite..but £150 its steady away
Less than £100 after tax NI and fuel

not being funny but all these names saying wouldnt take 150 ever... thats fine if you work for yourself. get your own leads. finance your own work etc..

but for me as a contractor would say thats a fair day rate for a subby. not a domestic goddess.

theres got to be a margin for the main contractor.

Begging the question lets do the margin !

Sub contractor day rate £150
Less the tax
Van to run /insure tax
Public liability ins
Tools
That man would clear £80 -a day
Meanwhile the main contractors who is a greedy fooker
Has creamed him out @ £40-£50 a hour

Your welcome

Odd way to run a business paying people cash in my opinion. Paying people you've never met cash in hand and putting your name to it. Recipe for a bad reputation
If I had my way I'd love cash all year round fuk to paying tax

If I had my way I'd love cash all year round fuk to paying tax
Yeah it's not bad for the person getting it especially as he's working under someone else's name and can f**k off into the sunset with a s**t job left behind lol

I use subb
Well I wish I could find a decent bloke £150 a day I use a couple of blokes and they want to 250

Less the tax
Van to run /insure tax
Public liability ins
Tools

Your welcome
clearly you dont work as a subbie do you.

i still pay van.
insurance.
higher public liability than your 30quid a year 2 bob insurance.
my tools
pay out before i get payed
listen to subbies moan when they dont do boarding. dont do bonding. dont do dryline. only want to skim.

oh and for the extra hours and running around make sure theres profit left for it

and for 50quid an hour. hahahaha yeah if only could charge 400 a day for a man

clearly you dont work as a subbie do you.

i still pay van.
insurance.
higher public liability than your 30quid a year 2 bob insurance.
my tools
pay out before i get payed
listen to subbies moan when they dont do boarding. dont do bonding. dont do dryline. only want to skim.

oh and for the extra hours and running around make sure theres profit left for it

and for 50quid an hour. hahahaha yeah if only could charge 400 a day for a man

I've had lads working away for 2 years mate
over grand a week hotel Bill's.
c**ts getting pissed coming in dying everyday.

blowing all wages on drink
then crying they havnt got food money or clean socks
tap dripping in room keeping them awake
arguing over where there eating tonight
arguing over using each others phones
arguing over something that was said at work that day lol

most cuunts ain't worth £5 a day :LOL: :LOL:

Tbf day rate is a grey area as to what’s expected, what their covering, what time there on site, what time they start, when they have breaks and how long for what time they work til and what time they fcuk off, finding decent lads who will turn up every day put a shift in and not need their arse wiping is hard work in itself

Tbf day rate is a grey area as to what’s expected, what their covering, what time there on site, what time they start, when they have breaks and how long for what time they work til and what time they fcuk off, finding decent lads who will turn up every day put a shift in and not need their arse wiping is hard work in itself
Get to job early as poss . Two sets between 4 n 5 bags . f**k breaks have em on fly. Leave soon as second ones finished

Less the tax
Van to run /insure tax
Public liability ins
Tools

Your welcome
Do you think the contractor charges that 4 a subbie!? Would never win work..be lucky to get £25 a hour! Theres got to be room left 4 the contractor to earn a little..or what's the point

Do you think the contractor charges that 4 a subbie!? Would never win work..be lucky to get £25 a hour! Theres got to be room left 4 the contractor to earn a little..or what's the point
Last blokes I worked for on site about 3 years ago were charging companies £200 a day per man . And paying the blokes £120-£150

Last blokes I worked for on site about 3 years ago were charging companies £200 a day per man . And paying the blokes £120-£150
Contractors will want to make minimum £50 per man on day rate,hence why day rate dsnt work both ways..if any1 believes contractors go in at £400 per man on day rate your living away with the fairys