Goodbye all

Members online

LarryTheDecorator

This is my last day on TPF, I wish to thank everyone who has helped me gain knowledge, where I've gone wrong and how to improve.

I wish everyone the best of luck

Lee

You’ll be back.... they all come back.... no one leaves..... :sisi:

All the best to you buddy! You’ve been a gent. We’ll see you soon when get going and have a question.... we’ll be waiting :aburrido:

This is my last day on TPF, I wish to thank everyone who has helped me gain knowledge, where I've gone wrong and how to improve.

I wish everyone the best of luck

Lee

All the best Lee.

Any particular reason for your 'last post'? Not here to dissuade you.

My cure for depression......cheer up!
Seriously though, if you can have no impact upon a situation no matter what you do, then worrying about it will do no-one any good.
A positive mental attitude might not be of much help, but having one makes life more bearable.
All the best. Dropsalot.

I get down really bad . Some time just want to kill people . Mainly kid who works with me. Sometime look at render scraper and think should i just shove this in his face . Then we get paid i.m happy for few days till wifes spent it . Sometimes i think people are really lucky i dont own a gun

I get down really bad . Some time just want to kill people . Mainly kid who works with me. Sometime look at render scraper and think should i just shove this in his face . Then we get paid i.m happy for few days till wifes spent it . Sometimes i think people are really lucky i dont own a gun
watch yourself I have guns lol

25 delivered just sayin

IMG_20180922_191721.jpg
IMG_20180922_191729.jpg
I suffer severe bouts of depression that's hard to shake off, just getting the house ready is getting on top of me

Don't you fuucking worry about a thing Larry .....I'm gonna smash all this s**t together and
It's gonna hurt in the morning.
But I'm ready for it.
Wish me luck mate xx

I suffer severe bouts of depression that's hard to shake off, just getting the house ready is getting on top of me

I have to watch myself.

I have two rules for stopping slipping.

Get down the gym and eat well. You can't do f**k all without proper food, No boxes, no tins, no packets, no f**k all like that. The gym will give you some sort of timetable for effort.

Do it.