Goodbye all

Members online

This is my last day on TPF, I wish to thank everyone who has helped me gain knowledge, where I've gone wrong and how to improve.

I wish everyone the best of luck

Lee

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
You’ll be back.... they all come back.... no one leaves..... :sisi:

All the best to you buddy! You’ve been a gent. We’ll see you soon when get going and have a question.... we’ll be waiting :aburrido:

ChrispyUK

This is my last day on TPF, I wish to thank everyone who has helped me gain knowledge, where I've gone wrong and how to improve.

Lee
All the best Lee.

Any particular reason for your 'last post'? Not here to dissuade you.

paulf

That's a shame, you've always come across as good guy, best of luck.

Where you going , if you don't mind me asking?

Groove37

All the best mate enjoyed your posts no doubt we will hear from you soon (y)

I suffer severe bouts of depression that's hard to shake off, just getting the house ready is getting on top of me

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
I suffer severe bouts of depression that's hard to shake off, just getting the house ready is getting on top of me
Take a break, go for a walk. Sounds like you’re taking on a lot on your own . Depression is a nasty affliction. Wish you well

Just go on crap book . You soon feel better looking at everyone pretending there life are perfect .when you know they a week away from divorce

Lee

Lee
look after yourself pal

ChrispyUK

Look after yourself Lee, don't be a stranger...you've made a big impact on here :) x

Dropsalot

Private Member
My cure for depression......cheer up!
Seriously though, if you can have no impact upon a situation no matter what you do, then worrying about it will do no-one any good.
A positive mental attitude might not be of much help, but having one makes life more bearable.
All the best. Dropsalot.

I get down really bad . Some time just want to kill people . Mainly kid who works with me. Sometime look at render scraper and think should i just shove this in his face . Then we get paid i.m happy for few days till wifes spent it . Sometimes i think people are really lucky i dont own a gun

I get down really bad . Some time just want to kill people . Mainly kid who works with me. Sometime look at render scraper and think should i just shove this in his face . Then we get paid i.m happy for few days till wifes spent it . Sometimes i think people are really lucky i dont own a gun
watch yourself I have guns lol

hstoke

Come on mate ,keep on ere it will keep u going there’s always post on ere u will be pissin yourself at :maraca:

25 delivered just sayin

algeeman

It’s A Boy
IMG_20180922_191721.jpg
IMG_20180922_191729.jpg
Don't you fuucking worry about a thing Larry .....I'm gonna smash all this s**t together and
It's gonna hurt in the morning.
But I'm ready for it.
Wish me luck mate xx

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
I have to watch myself.

I have two rules for stopping slipping.

Get down the gym and eat well. You can't do f**k all without proper food, No boxes, no tins, no packets, no f**k all like that. The gym will give you some sort of timetable for effort.

Do it.

Out tonight 2nd time in 2 years . Little italian and few pubs . Kids are great. Funny everyone gonna babysit when your pregnant then no f**k*r wants to

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Out tonight 2nd time in 2 years . Little italian and few pubs . Kids are great. Funny everyone gonna babysit when your pregnant then no f**k*r wants to
I know the feeling John X