Got to price a flat refurb.

Need to do m2 rates.

What would be a good rate on domestic per m2 labour only for

skimming
float and set
2 coat external render
skim over artex

Thanks

your gonna get the same responce as usual we dont discuss prices, there are too many variables so think how long it will take and devide it by the metres and there is your rate :)

Look mate as above day rate x days =£££££££££ two kinds of date rate 1st gear or 5 th gear your choice. on the money your looking for a day to how fast your going. Tell them this is why the price is what it is.

I cant see why people find it hard to give prices. Its the most important part. You could be the best spread around but if you cant price the jobs correctly then you wont get the work.

I cant see why people find it hard to give prices. Its the most important part. You could be the best spread around but if you cant price the jobs correctly then you wont get the work.

And you will quickly be out of business

Ok i can price all but the external rendering 2 coats what do you reckon labour only? £20 nuggets pm2 lbour only scratch/top

Where ya mixing?/is ther awater suply?/how many lifts?/whats teh topcoat?howmany windows?/whats the access like?........................

how can you not price a job?
what ever your happy with working for per day add materials divide by the meterage, theres no black art to pricing any job.
i could maybe understand if you were asking about thin coat render systems etc but run offf the mill stuff.

i its a touchy subject asking pricing advice,i learned that the hard way on my first post didnt i guys? took some abuse until i explained myself abit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.