Good news or bad first

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Just got a call
Her ...do you want the good or bad news first.
Me....bad.
Her.....your tax rebate just came in £3591 and I've transferred £3500 into my account towards new 7 seater.
Me ...the good news ??
Her....you got your tax rebate.

Wtf ??
And I've gotta live with these everyday:crying::crying::crying:
IMG_20180904_115544.jpg

They just make it pointless for the working man to push on don't they.
Luckily I don't have that worry anymore:(

I've got a mate up in the north west who made £74 on poor boarding/dabbing rates grafted like f**k nearly 7 days a week all year to pay for his wedding and decent long honey moon away with kids over Christmas.
Poor git got billed just over 4k.

I've got a mate up in the north west who made £74 on poor boarding/dabbing rates grafted like f**k nearly 7 days a week all year to pay for his wedding and decent long honey moon away with kids over Christmas.
I hate seeing a grown man cry so I won't tell you what my highest tax bill was.

I hate seeing a grown man cry so I won't tell you what my highest tax bill was.

I never put a return in for 5/6 years in my early 20s and got about 22k back.
Fuucking those were the days lol
Took over a year to get the bank transfer.
Account used to charge lads £250.
w**k*r charged me a percentage..greedy cuunt.

I got billed 8k once

A good accountant is worth every penny @Gibbo @gibbin my opinion...

Also I cannot be bothered to do that rubbish
My brother earnt over 60k and got over 4 back ....I know he hasn't the brains or patience to sort it himself.
Cuunt can't pay me back to £100 he owes me from last year lol.

My folks once got a bill for £24,000!

My mum is a secretary and also self employed doing puzzles for a magazine . My dad was worried the tax man would catch up with her so tried to be fair about it. What they did was assume a job title for her, looked into the average salary for that role then times it by x amount years.

My dad went green and took three days off work trying to sort it out! .... and you’re brought up being told to be honest! He sorted it in the end

An accountant is tax deductible so it's a no brainer.
I've had a few rotten tax bills over the years, last year was 5 figures even as a Ltd company, I don't mind paying tax mind if it funds the NHS etc that were wondefull last year with us.

A good accountant is worth every penny @Gibbo @gibbin my opinion...

Also I cannot be bothered to do that rubbish
It was because of the accountant i got hit for 8k and alot more did aswell i know exactly what I'm doing when it comes to doing my return

My folks once got a bill for £24,000!

My mum is a secretary and also self employed doing puzzles for a magazine . My dad was worried the tax man would catch up with her so tried to be fair about it. What they did was assume a job title for her, looked into the average salary for that role then times it by x amount years.

My dad went green and took three days off work trying to sort it out! .... and you’re brought up being told to be honest! He sorted it in the end
You can paid for doing puzzles!!! Kinell

I got hit for over £20k and then another £11k for that payment on demand...

I sacked my old accountant and got a big boys accountant and sorted the whole company out as it was a complete mess and I had been leaving money on the table for years